• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
NOTE: A "setup" consists of a television, cube, game, memory card. There seemed to have been some confusion on this last weekend. FURTHER NOTE:!
>.>

Thanks for finding a new home for the crew (hopefully) and yeah Its a really nice place to do it, And since it's a college campus I think more people will be likely to show up (people besides the normal crew) Also thanks for hosting last weekend phat. Anyway, you can count on me being there and bringing...Maybe a full setup, we'll see, but I'll also have to remember to bring some extra RF adapters lol.

Cups

Smash Ace
RF adapters are actually necessary seeing as how we will need them for two tvs. If they weren't necessary then they wouldn't be available for PS3 and Xbox 360. Simple as that. It would be better to have them and not need them rather than the opposite.

inb4 double post flaming.

Jace08

Smash Lord
There's a chance I won't be able to make it due to a debate tournament. If me and my school do sucky during the tournament though and get eliminated, I'll be able to leave and make this smashfest in time. Hm...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would say I have a decent chance of getting to go this Sat. >.> I hope so...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yayyy, I get to go. my dad is going to stay there until we leave though, so liek good behavior guys plz?

Cups

Smash Ace
uhh wtf can he like go to the plaza or something it kind of kills everyone's fun if we all have to just sit there and be all weirded out and try to think of ways to entertain your dad. How about he drop you off, check things out and then go do something else until you are ready to leave? It will totally kill the atmosphere if your dad is chilling there watching McGuyver or whatever else things dads do nowadays.

I want you to reemphasize to your dad that it is a dry campus and I have to check all of you in personally as my guests. We are the safest urban campus in the united states and our security is top notch. Things will be fine I guarantee. It's fine that your dad is coming but we aren't going to act any differently because he is our guest and I don't go to your house telling you to be different. If he doesn't like it then he doesn't like it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He probably wouldn't be where we would be, he's only not going home to save gas. I severely doubt he'd sit around for too long watching people play a video game. I guess my previous post was a little weird, it's not what I meant. XD

How about he drop you off, check things out and then go do something else until you are ready to leave?
probably what he's gonna do, more or less, other than maybe talking to a person or two.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
To them, you're still a "stranger" >_>. Ridiculous. I think after this week they'll let me?
I'll make sure my dad doesn't stick around for too long, otherwise I guess I'll have to ask to leave. I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. :X

Cups

Smash Ace
well it is ALL about markis as we know. I, on the otherhand will be here all day, so if I like you then you can come whatever time you like. Let's say 4 b/c **** what markis wants.

You know who you are. *points*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
interesting....
Anyway, that was so fun :) It's a shame I couldn't stay longer. Also sorry about my dad just kinda hanging out there. He wouldn't budge >_> At least he kept to himself lol.

MYSTERY GAMER you are the best

Jace08

Smash Lord
There's smash again at the same place this Sat. the 29, right? For some reason I'm thinking I heard from somewhere that there isn't .

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I assume like half of the people will probably be out of town like me ;/

Top Bottom