• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Cups

Smash Ace
Let's just cancel it this weekend b/c of the lack of win/participation. Everybody keep your sticks warm and we'll see you all next saturday.

CHERRY SMASH IS CANCELLED THIS SATURDAY, NOV. 29.

Go somewhere else, you aren't welcome here! Get off my lawn! Hyargh! *shakes broom*

Cups

Smash Ace
You can't just cancel an event you weren't going to be at yourself!
You don't have the keys to the storage closet, Rachel won't be there to help you, Pro Staff will probably have a problem with it because the residence halls are closed over holiday breaks, and a lot of us weren't/aren't going to be there (including you until a couple of days ago), so to alleviate any confusion I am cancelling Cherry Smash. We will see you all December 6.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
My thanksgiving was great, did anyone else go Black Friday shopping this morning? It was crazy as usual...

Also, anything planned for tomorrow since Cherry Smash is canceled?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Aww, too bad you guys didn't have cherry smash. I figured as much, though. See you guys next week nonetheless :O

papermarkis

Smash Lord
*adds "veeedjogamer" even though he has no idea who I am*

Also, next week's Cherry Smash takes place on a very historical day. So it'll be slightly special. ^_^

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
OK, I brought a gamecube last time but it wasn't used 'cos all the TV's had gamecubes already. Should I just not bring it this week?

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Markis wants to go out to eat during Cherry Smash this weekend to celebrate his birthday. I think it sounds good, we just need to organize it a bit.

edit: cuuuuuppppssss

DYC

Smash Champion
OK, I brought a gamecube last time but it wasn't used 'cos all the TV's had gamecubes already. Should I just not bring it this week?
you should still bring it, just in case.

Cups said:
ohio people lol

i didn't know vidjo was still alive
You just confused him being dead to us with him actually being dead.

A common mistake.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
raise your hand if you thought you were done dealing with KC brawl kids but were sadly mistaken
I went into theirs by accident just now, those ****ers. Markis, count me in for the birthday thing!

EDIT: So Dmac is still planning on going, what about the rest of you, Darkrain, DYC, Z, Cups, Markis?

Cups

Smash Ace
idk i'm prolly gonna have to punk out on the Conn. tourney because it falls at a bad time. I'll be in STL and doing **** there so who knows.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
OK, I've already made a mention of it, but this Saturday is my birthday and I would like the crew to go out and eat with me a few friends. We will be eating at Sakura's Japanese Steak House this Saturday. Since it's in Johnson County and that would be a brutal ride for many of you (especially poor little Jayray) we will actually meet at Cherry first at 5pm. We will settle rides and go over there and whenever we get back Cherry Smash will start.

If for some reason you hate my guts like you probably should you don't have to go, just know that no one will be there till after probably 6:30ish. Anyone is welcome. Please post whether or not you are coming because I have to make reservations. If you're a Cherry/Barrio Smash regular I'll just assume you're going if you don't say anything.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I assume we'd have to bring our own money? I'm in, unless [insert parent johns]

D

Deleted member

gah, i was actually planning on going to cherry smash this saturday too >_< i wouldn't feel right going to your birthday (we don't even know each other!) so i'll just chill till 6:30 or something lol

edit: i know this has probably been asked a million times but where on the umkc campus are you guys?

Top Bottom