• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
But all the physics and weights would still be odd and not very fun, and fino can't count apparently.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
But all the physics and weights would still be odd and not very fun, and fino can't count apparently.
If they have done all this so far, they will keep going till it matches melee. which saddens me. they are 2 different games but w/e. a couplle characters freeze when they wave dash anyways.

Cups

Smash Ace
Playing a hacked Brawl is worse than playing Brawl, IMO. Also, in order to put in l-cancelling, they would have to literally re-program the game, and not just hack it. Since wavedashing still happens in Brawl if you air-dodge into the stage at an angle, They just simply hacked the game to allow this to happen on command.

This is papermarkis btw.

D

Deleted member

...is going to be awesome?

i'm not even going lol, imma play brawl fo sho, but gl to all. melee is too good

Massive

Smash Champion
So, who's going to have preparatory night-before smashing going on? I know the Barrio will, but i'm also pretty sure that's going to be packed.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sorry guys ive been convinced to goto the Wichita brawl bi-weekly, hope you have a fun tourney
What the heck

Best melee tournament ever vs. a bi-weekly brawl tournament that will happen again in two weeks?

what

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys ive been convinced to goto the Wichita brawl bi-weekly, hope you have a fun tourney
OMG I'll house you, then we can talk about boys ALL NIGHT!!

Btw Raptor did my tv make it there okay or is it face down in a ditch somewhere on 35.

darkrain

Smash Ace
I'm gonna burn a darkrain post to put markis down man.

I'm actually playing a lot Persona right now, you shouldn't borrow out your **** unless you beat it first!

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Hey my friend can't find his game cube so we are going to be short a cube. Im sure some OOS'er might bring one but just to let you guys know in advance.

Top Bottom