• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

i honestly don't know why people have to try to create a flame war every time the word brawl is posted. i also don't understand why people are pmsing just because we're saying have fun at your tournament, if you took it as sarcasm i'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I like both melee and brawl equally so the whole melee>brawl / brawl>melee argument doesn't mean **** to me.

btw please record some matches, i want to see M2K's ravage combos, and hopefully darkrain's @_@

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
i honestly don't know why people have to try to create a flame war every time the word brawl is posted. i also don't understand why people are pmsing just because we're saying have fun at your tournament, if you took it as sarcasm i'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I like both melee and brawl equally so the whole melee>brawl / brawl>melee argument doesn't mean **** to me.

btw please record some matches, i want to see M2K's ravage combos, and hopefully darkrain's @_@
**** YOU!

10char

Jace08

Smash Lord
Wow Fino you just keep asking for it...

I agree with DYC that was too freakin epic. I still don't have that much smash experience but I know that you literally cannot tech chase to combo any better than that. I don't think it's a stretch.

D

Deleted member

that combo was tight @_@ highlight videos like that are pretty much just amazing

....now to find M2K's highlights >_>....

dmac

Smash Champion
almost off the first page...

fino, if you want a large brawl tournament you should host it yourself. no one in the melee crew has any plans to even put a brawl disc in a wii, much less organize a national tournament for it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
awwww i am hated :( we will have to host it on our own then.

EDIT: and fino gtfo out of this thread with brawl. all you are doing is making brawl players seem even more like idiots.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Seriously? I've met people who don't like Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time and were flamed less than this....

Anyways... now what?

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
Since there seems to be some interest in the club, i will give the information. I am an officer of the Game Interest Group (GIG) at Johnson County Community College. It is a combo game playng and game design group. We have gaming meetings every Tuesday 5-9 and every Wednesday 3-7. Our group is relativly small right now, using two tv's. The Halo players of our club never come out, and it is just the smash people that come. We have 2 Wii's at the moment, and 2 Brawls going. we have room for a lot more people, though more wii's would have to be brought. we can get any number of tv's for the meeting's. For now we just play brawl, and occasionaly melee and smash 64. If anyone wants to come, I can give you directions to JCCC if needed and where we meet.
:083:im reposting the correct time we meet from 4-8 tuesdays and 1-5 fridays
we are temporarily out of our normal room in the commens building in cc224 for this friday only we've been atracting a more diverse group and even had a gears of war and 2 ps2 setups a couple of meetings ago. Me and blake will play any game yoou feel like bringing but since we have to play systems that we ourselfs own we find us playing brawl alot
pm me for a phone number so i can help you find your way on campass :083:

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
almost off the first page...

fino, if you want a large brawl tournament you should host it yourself. no one in the melee crew has any plans to even put a brawl disc in a wii, much less organize a national tournament for it.
dmac quite frankly if we had the software your crew uses it would help greatly to that end.

Top Bottom