• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I think Dmac hates me.... ='(

I'm gonna suck at this tourney... I can't get any training in. I might as well give up. /slit wrist

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Wow, stop being a *****
Oh god... JTurley did not just say that... lolz it was a joke. Settle. Not only do I never give up, but I wouldn't miss this tourney for anything!

I'm sorry if I actually sounded like a douche though. Apologies.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Oh god... JTurley did not just say that... lolz it was a joke. Settle. Not only do I never give up, but I wouldn't miss this tourney for anything!

I'm sorry if I actually sounded like a douche though. Apologies.

Soad, my friend, never give up trust your instincts.

BTW, me and chadou-kun laughed pretty hard as the DYC PSP comment, you clever bastid.

Jesi

Smash Ace
this thread always gets pushed back whenever we have a tournament thread... just the way of liiife. God, why am I still awake.......... ugggghh

darkrain

Smash Ace
Tourney time is getting pretty close. Everyone who lives in/around KC needs to bring at least one full setup to the tournament... more than one if you can. We need at least 32 setups but we need everybody to help out and bring a setup for that to happen. Plus it saves you $5 bucks on the venue fee so EVERYBODY BRING A TV/CUBE TO THE TOURNAMENT.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Chad should be able to bring 3 setups to the tournament, I'll talk to him tonight, he has two Wii's and a GCN.

I might need to copy data though, my memory card is missing a few levels I think. Haven't really used it since 2003.

If I can manage to get a decent amount of money maybe I'll be able to order up some foods for the KC crew.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If JCCC has any Melee stuff (besides of course GIGANTIC TOURNAMENT), let me know. I'm from the KC MO area and things are kinda boring here. :\

darkrain

Smash Ace
Okay so here is a list of people bringing setups:

College: 8
darkrain: 5
Dan's: 1
Rice: 2
chadw00t: 1- 3
dmac: 2
cups: 2
pyroty: 4
jccc crew: 2
stealth: 1
paper: 1
phat: 1

Total: 30 "confirmed"

I'm assuming all these people are bringing TV's and a cube, except for the college that only has the 8 tv's. We still need to get to at least 32 minimum. More would be great for friendlies but we need 32 tournament setups. Jturley, charlie, rezo, phat, ziv, jace... any of you guys bringing full setups? Let me know asap, we need as many as possible.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
If JCCC has any Melee stuff (besides of course GIGANTIC TOURNAMENT), let me know. I'm from the KC MO area and things are kinda boring here. :\
JCCC is the brawl center of kc right now and darkrains is the melee center. we still play melee at our weekly jccc meetings, so you are welcome to stop by.

D

Deleted member

JCCC is the brawl center of kc right now and darkrains is the melee center. we still play melee at our weekly jccc meetings, so you are welcome to stop by.
i end up playing more melee than brawl when i go -_-"

they're both smash games so they're both simply amazing, but i go there for brawl not melee lol >_<

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Okay so here is a list of people bringing setups:

College: 8
darkrain: 5
Dan's: 1
Rice: 2
chadw00t: 1- 3
dmac: 2
cups: 2
pyroty: 4
jccc crew: 2
stealth: 1
paper: 1

Total: 29 "confirmed"

I'm assuming all these people are bringing TV's and a cube, except for the college that only has the 8 tv's. We still need to get to at least 32 minimum. More would be great for friendlies but we need 32 tournament setups. Jturley, charlie, rezo, phat, ziv, jace... any of you guys bringing full setups? Let me know asap, we need as many as possible.
I can bring a Cube, and I think my Teams partner can as well (no TV), however we still don't know if we're 100% going to get to go. :O We'll know by next week ('bout 30 or so minutes south of KC btw) also do you need us to bring controllers too?.

Does Darkrain have a weekly meeting or something? :O KCMO is closer to me anyways. Thanks for the info.

Cups

Smash Ace
the address has been posted in this thread a million times, MAYBE PHAT SHOULD PUT IT IN FIRST POST HMMMMMMM?

6627 E. 15th Terrace
KCMO, 64126

get ready to go beyond

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Arrgh, parents are like "THAT AIN'T SAFE" or something for this week.
They said "maybe some other time" though so :\

Top Bottom