• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
So I hope I didn't get barrio addicted to Jaegbombs.

Anyway dudes, tomorrow is going to rock, I think I'll bring rockband by for the pro's to like to play in fake bands.

Cya then!

dmac

Smash Champion
there is going to be less emphasis on melee tomorrow and more emphasis on getting ****ed the **** up, but there will more than likely be games played... just... nothing serious!

DYC

Smash Champion
So I hope I didn't get barrio addicted to Jaegbombs.

Anyway dudes, tomorrow is going to rock, I think I'll bring rockband by for the pro's to like to play in fake bands.

Cya then!
Not to burst your bubble or anything but Jaegar bombs were around quite awhile before you were.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Jace I want to be your training partner. If your not good in melee, I will train you, and if you are better than me, you are training me... KAPEESH!?

Jace08

Smash Lord
It is difficult...

But yeah adhsoad we should play, I don't think I've played you in melee yet, just Brawl.

darkrain

Smash Ace
darkrain is the best boyfriend ever.

This is Jesi. Just wanted to say bye to all my fellow KC smashers. You guys are the greatest!

and bye to the rest of the KC smash scene, you served me well. :p

<3

~JESI

Jace08

Smash Lord
Best of luck to you in Texas, Jesi!

So it looks like I'll have to be driving myself to barrio for now on. I have to pay for gas now, but at least I won't get dragged away from barrio to go play that one sucky game called Brawl >< But seriously thanks Stealth for giving me a ride all those times, I appreciate it.

Oh and N64 your Pikachu is crazy good; I'm glad I got to play you. Ahdsoad, looks like we missed each other, we'll play next time.

N64

Smash Champion
pans across cupsgamer, dyc, z, and hat at 2:08

apparently i was missing >_>

and yeah, good matches jace. Your falcon & falco ket me on my toes.

HAVE FUN IN TX JESI. GET BACK HERE ASAP.

Jesi

Smash Ace
awwww i miss you guys already! Davey is coming home tomorrow though and there is still going to be Saturday smash! So don't forget your $5, I will be coming up in October just for that OOS bonus. lol

Phat, I heard things went well w/ your surgery, good good! <3 I am bumming a net connection from someone until I get internet on Monday, then I can talk to you guys all the time. And you have my # of course. :p

David helped me pimp out my room I'll take pictures sometime and put them up. Well, wish me luck on schooool peace! :D

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
awwww i miss you guys already! Davey is coming home tomorrow though and there is still going to be Saturday smash! So don't forget your $5, I will be coming up in October just for that OOS bonus. lol

Phat, I heard things went well w/ your surgery, good good! <3 I am bumming a net connection from someone until I get internet on Monday, then I can talk to you guys all the time. And you have my # of course. :p

David helped me pimp out my room I'll take pictures sometime and put them up. Well, wish me luck on schooool peace! :D
Hey this sounds fun. My best friend and I have been playing brawl for awhile now and are looking for some decent competition. There's going to be some smash in the KC area today? Can you please give an address, we'll definitely bring the entry fee we just need to know where to go ;p

Thanks in advance.

Wing

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Hey this sounds fun. My best friend and I have been playing brawl for awhile now and are looking for some decent competition. There's going to be some smash in the KC area today? Can you please give an address, we'll definitely bring the entry fee we just need to know where to go ;p

Thanks in advance.

Wing

no no no, melee is what we play at the barrio

dmac

Smash Champion
http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=88497 is the guy you wanna talk to about brawlin in the kc area, he hasn't posted recently but he's been hosting more brawl oriented smash fests at his place i think, so try to look him up, they really enjoy playin brawl.

we've kinda shifted back to melee over the past couple months and if you came to us and wanted to just play brawl we could play a bit but we really do prefer melee

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hey Stealth why don't you put the money the GIG collected at the last two tournaments (or whoever, I don't know who handles it) toward the OOS bonus? I can't think of anything for the club itself to spend it on; I mean, it's not like any JCCC administrators have ever asked for money from us for using the Regnier Center. Oh, and the same for the money that the GIG plans to collect at Event 52. Then poor peeps like me would only have to bring 5 bucks to some or most of the barrios, right? I dunno, just a thought.

Yahyuz barrio tonight I'll be sure to bring my 5 bucks.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol we are still going to keep the money collected. We are going to start using it this semester and build up the club. to be quite honest I was surprised that darkrain mentioned about us getting money from the pot. Since this is your show Darlrain we do not require money from the melee tourney, unless you are determined to give us some lol.

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
I guess i can try and practice up on meleeagain , I havnt been able to play near as much smash as id like too recently. If anyone in the OP area wants to play melee or brawl just hit me up.

I just dont know how ill be able to get to the barrio or any tournys right now... My room mate/double partner of 6 years moved to colorado for good and my radiator blew up >..<.

Thank god for not being engaged anymore, now she cant tell me to not play videogames anymore :o

Top Bottom