• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
So I'm officially 20 today!!! Too bad I stayed up all night and I'll probably be asleep all day instead of getting anything from my treasured friends...

Cya guys tomorrow.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday LinkWoot; hope you enjoy yourself.

Hey nice vid pyro I thought it was entertaining. I think I liked the quick giant Falcon knee the best.

I'll see everyone at JCCC tomorrow, it's gonna be epic. Of course, we probably won't get as many people as last time, but w/e.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I will probably be coming to this tourney, but this time I'm not using the broken Ness, but instead a TIER 1 CHARACTER! Just warning you so you better watch out.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I've been playing melee SOOOOO much... and it is delicious. Yet all the lil' noobies I call my friends won't play anything but brawl... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?!?

D

Deleted member

Anybody thinking about going to the "Sakurai Cant Save You Now Two" tournament in August? I think it sounds pretty fun.
maybe if my hands weren't ******** slow from playing brawl all day lol

I can't Germ combo anymore :'(

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
ggs every one at the tourney. Had alot of fun. I did alot better this time around, and next time ill be even higher up in the ranks....you guys gotta stop lettin karma win though, snakes are for fakes lol. Think there maybe a wichita tourney comin up here pretty soon, and im pretty sure that some one will end up keepin ya posted.

Cups

Smash Ace
*this is papermarkis*

Holy ****ing **** at that M2K vs ShizWiz set! It's stuff like that proves why Brawl will never hold a candle to the rest of the Smash Bros series.

D

Deleted member

*this is papermarkis*

Holy ****ing **** at that M2K vs ShizWiz set! It's stuff like that proves why Brawl will never hold a candle to the rest of the Smash Bros series.
brawl > 64

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
ROFL I just lol'd sooo hard.

But anyone that thinks smash 64 isn't good can suck it... the combos in that game were so legendary. I wanna play it right now =/

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Alright, well Chicago is about 1000 miles round trip, so 1000 miles @ 30 MPG highway will cost roughly 125$ in gas round trip which doesnt seem that bad. Im willing to drive and my car holds 3 other people, so if some people want to go then let me know.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Alright, well Chicago is about 1000 miles round trip, so 1000 miles @ 30 MPG highway will cost roughly 125$ in gas round trip which doesnt seem that bad. Im willing to drive and my car holds 3 other people, and I'd be willing to drive, so if some people want to go then let me know.
That sounds fun, I must of missed it, is there a link to a thread about this somewhere? *looks around*

darkrain

Smash Ace
Starting this weekend we're going to do weekly melee tournaments at the barrio, there will be an entry fee of $5 to enter both singles and doubles (2.50 each) . The money will be going toward a large melee tournament that we're going to host in October at JCCC. The tournament will have the promise of a $500 out of state bonus, a large ball room venue, and atleast 32 setups.

This is going to be the biggest melee tournament that the midwest has seen in a long time. We're going to need all of our setups at the barrio running melee so we can run the weekly tournaments. This means there won't be any brawl setups for the next 2-3 months so I suggest someone from the other crew host the weekly brawl get-together.

I've talked to most of the crew about this already and they are all for it. Bring $5 this weekend to support the biggest midwest melee tournament since brawl.

Uli

Smash Champion
starting This Weekend We're Going To Do Weekly Melee Tournaments At The Barrio, There Will Be An Entry Fee Of $5 To Enter Both Singles And Doubles (2.50 Each) . The Money Will Be Going Toward A Large Melee Tournament That We're Going To Host In October At Jccc. The Tournament Will Have The Promise Of A $500 Out Of State Bonus, A Large Ball Room Venue, And Atleast 32 Setups.

This Is Going To Be The Biggest Melee Tournament That The Midwest Has Seen In A Long Time. We're Going To Need All Of Our Setups At The Barrio Running Melee So We Can Run The Weekly Tournaments. This Means There Won't Be Any Brawl Setups For The Next 2-3 Months So I Suggest Someone From The Other Crew Host The Weekly Brawl Get-together.

I've Talked To Most Of The Crew About This Already And They Are All For It. Bring $5 This Weekend To Support The Biggest Midwest Melee Tournament Since Brawl.
Ohh Dayyuumm!!!

papermarkis

Smash Lord
**** yeah. But how big are we talking? Crews from all around the United States or just the midwest? We should also use these tournaments to FINALLY start getting footage for that darkrain combo vid we've been talking about since forever.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Starting this weekend we're going to do weekly melee tournaments at the barrio, there will be an entry fee of $5 to enter both singles and doubles (2.50 each) . The money will be going toward a large melee tournament that we're going to host in October at JCCC. The tournament will have the promise of a $500 out of state bonus, a large ball room venue, and atleast 32 setups.

This is going to be the biggest melee tournament that the midwest has seen in a long time. We're going to need all of our setups at the barrio running melee so we can run the weekly tournaments. This means there won't be any brawl setups for the next 2-3 months so I suggest someone from the other crew host the weekly brawl get-together.

I've talked to most of the crew about this already and they are all for it. Bring $5 this weekend to support the biggest midwest melee tournament since brawl.
**** yeah, now thats what im talking about.

Top Bottom