• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
That barrio was too good, ggs to everyone I played. DYC and Dark you guys own too much and are therefore not allowed to team w/ each other ever again.

Cups

Smash Ace
i vote that ben cannot make another post until he comes back out to kc. all for, say yay, all opposed say nay.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Smash tourney is a smash tourney, so yes, NO BARRIO. :)

Even if you aren't playing in the tournament you should show up to support your local smash scene, there will be brawl friendlies after all if that's your cup of tea. :)

Jesi

Smash Ace
Cups you posted under my name on my 800th reply, I was quite upset. You're on my hit list. -_-

dmac

Smash Champion
yeah there will probably be a brawl setup or two if we have the extra tvs so everyone try to help bring setups :)

maybe even a small side brawl tourney or something if we have lots of time since some people seem to be droppin out of the melee tourney for whatever reasons ( big johnzzzz)

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Mmmm... Melee... I really want to go but I might have to use my money on other things, and I may have plans that interfere with it...

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
When you put it that way, I kinda want to go... but I have work anyway. I could probably make it there about as the singles were starting, but it doesn't seem like it would be worth it, especially since I discovered that my melee skills have atrophied so much that the level 9 AI is a serious threat (Mr. Game & Watch suddenly sucking doesn't help!).

Good luck guys; I hope your melee event turns out well, and I'll see you at the brawl tournament. That is except for the JCC guys; I'll see you Wednesday.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
I'm making some money tomorrow lifting and moving some ****, so I should be able to go and grab first place in singles.

Cya guys tomorrow!

Ended up that me and Chad worked from about 3 to seven last night...so we couldn't make it. I did gather resources though, which is cool.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'm soooo **** mad that I couldn't go... I wanted to come to this so I could get reunited with the smashers! Bahhh why did it have to start so early... =/

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys my friend just made this video of replays he'd saved back when we actually played brawl... Some pretty hilarious stuff in there, and also a few cool combos I made up... It's me at 0:40 and 1:50 and alot of the falcon is me also, hope you enjoy, its surprisingly entertaining for brawl lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iRdzYr0MH6U

Cups

Smash Ace
sometimes i wonder. . .will z ever reveal his true power to us, or is it too much for us? perhaps he scares even himself when he's not holding back, one day. . .

only1Z

Smash Champion
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! *hehehehe*

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Can anyone tell me when the next melee/brawl tournament is, and if there is a thread post it plzox

Top Bottom