• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Haha. Im slightly enjoying (Lux)'s sense of humor. Im looking forward to playing some casuals with you. Are there any upcoming tournaments, nearby, that youll be at?

Smash Lord
Hello. Im new to the boards, but have won many many tournaments. I am the King of Smash. Ive competed in local tourneys and have annihilated. I clearly have proved myself a pro. Are there any good smashers in the Kansas area, or are all of you earthlings pathetic noobs? Ive heard of a good Toon Link, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Ness, and R.O.B in this area.? I live in Lenexa Kansas, close to the Oak Park Mall, if any of you know where that is?
Interested in seeing these tournaments.

Also. I want 100 0.01$ mms.

EDIT: &*)(@*#&%)(*@#&)(*@#&....... This thread.............................

It's amazing.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Just to clarify, Mekos called me (Sux) first. He was the original.

And SquivyT, we're going to Iowa I think on the 19th.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Hey SquitIvyChar, I'll mm for 20 bucks. I get sick of losing to the cheap lv9s. We can have it at mrdoom's tournament

DeLux

I know you live by the oakpark mall, but what's your address? Unless you planned on bringing a tv, power-strip and wii to play in the middle of the mall or something, that would be kinda awkward, lol.
At one of my jobs, my friend and I used to do that in my van when we were done and had nothing left to do for work lol

MJG

Smash Hero

Yeah, it's worth the money to get a recorded vid. against a pro and have it critiqued by other people. It'll really help me get better.

I know you live by the oakpark mall, but what's your address? Unless you planned on bringing a tv, power-strip and wii to play in the middle of the mall or something, that would be kinda awkward, lol.
Don't MM fino. His character cheats.

I want to MM your MK though. You guys should come to KS' biweekly

MJG

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Well I havent been on in a while, since mr.doom's last biweekly. I felt like a scrub after going to that. But good news. Ive gained some confidence. I went to a high school tournament "Smash Thunder" last Friday. It was great. I placed 3rd. Here's one of my matches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prdvQBDvE4c
Shaky would have 3 stocked.

DeLux

Don't MM fino. His character cheats.

I want to MM your MK though. You guys should come to KS' biweekly

dude, TOOOOOOOO SOON. Way too soon.
Not sure if you knew this, but Fino died in a Jetski accident a couple months back.

And last time I checked, Dnyce is a girl

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Ensis, what do you mean dont money match fino? I am money matching Dnyce. Who in the world is fino.

Im thinking about this biweekly. Hmm. Wichita is pretty damn far from my house so i'm not sure. I could try to go with Jai, but his car isnt working. Is anybody else from the upper side of kansas going?

DeLux

Can't :(

Have that thing called work. I'll come fill your pot in another two weeks if you're having it immediately after the Whobo.

DeLux

That dude got it wrong. I'm sorry about the froyo. Not the Ice Cream. **** Ice Cream.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Guys, I just beat the subspace emissary, but I still haven't unlocked TL or Wolf. I thought you guys said playing through that would unlock all the characters... help!

DeLux

Ask SquivyT. He's pro. I haven't unlocked all the characters the legit way yet. I had to cheat to do it using gameshark codes

Smash Lord
Guys, I just beat the subspace emissary, but I still haven't unlocked TL or Wolf. I thought you guys said playing through that would unlock all the characters... help!
I never really unlocked characters through subspace, but there's supposed to be a part of a level that you can take an alternate route and get him. Don't ask me where it is though.

DeLux

Anyone else going to fill the Pot in Iowa with me on the 19th?

Smash Lord
dnyce, this might help.

Toon Link :
400 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Forest stage in SSE after completing it OR After beating SSE, finish the Classic mode

Wolf:
450 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Ruins stage in SSE after completing it OR Complete Boss Mode with Fox or Falco

Either one probably takes 10 minutes at worst.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928518-super-smash-bros-brawl/cheats

Anyone else going to fill the Pot in Iowa with me on the 19th?
There's a slim chance I'd be willing to go. Don't put me down as likely to go.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Im down to go to Mr.Doom's next tourney. Its not really a huge deal, but I need to avenge myself, from getting wrecked last time. Quote? Fino? Anyone?

MJG

Smash Hero
That lucario was terrible LMFAO. Are you kidding me? The only thing I learned from this match is that down tilt stops pk fire.

@MRM's match: Didn't watch
@Fino's match: Why woudl you take olimar to RC? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Top Bottom