• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
(Lux) Rockstar never owned this account. Notice how old that post is? I let him use it a long time ago, because he was new to the boards, and new to the competitive side of smash. Before he made his own account. This was never his though.

Back to the real talk. If anyone lives around the lenexa Oak Park Mall area, i'd love to play them. If itd be possible, i'll MM anyone who wishes.

I hope there is competition in this area. I get tired of fighting cpu's and randoms on basic brawl. Please step up.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't want to MM you. But we can play at some point if you want.

If you can't beat me, then you're in trouble since I'm the worst player in the KC Brawl Scene
SINCE JASON QUIT YOU POS WHY YOU LEAVING ME :( :( :( sad

If you're pro, you shouldn't have any problems with me though.

DeLux

Yup. They call me the Fat Bat Legend.

I am currently on a 13 game tournament losing streak within the state of KS.
I believe it's because my bat is too fat :(

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
What are you implying? Fat Bat? Is that some kind of sick joke?
Thats slightly strange. I heard Northern Kansas doesn't have any meta knights? But apparently i'm wrong.

DeLux

MK is a bat.
That is fat.

Since he can't fly forever. HE'S ROUND.

We don't have any GOOD MK's. Which is why I flew under the radar of whoever told you about us. Because I'm bad.

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Ensis, you main MK? Then who is this legendary Toon Link everybody discusses? Maybe it's a different state. But I couldve sworn I heard something about a Tink who is boss.

(Lux) Sorry, I thought you meant bat as in baseball. By saying "Fat Bat", I therefore thought you were making a sexual reference, but i'm wrong.

Well how are you ranked 13th in the entire state, if you are so bad? Is this a mindgame?

MJG

Smash Hero
Ensis, you main MK? Then who is this legendary Toon Link everybody discusses? Maybe it's a different state. But I couldve sworn I heard something about a Tink who is boss.

(Lux) Sorry, I thought you meant bat as in baseball. By saying "Fat Bat", I therefore thought you were making a sexual reference, but i'm wrong.

Well how are you ranked 13th in the entire state, if you are so bad? Is this a mindgame?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Thju27Xp4U

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If you're looking for some competition, then come down to my tournament this weekend. I'm pretty sure someone there can provide you with some sort of a challenge.

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Ensis, your not even in that video. The tags say mr doom, clel, mjg, zeton. None say Ensis.

Mr.Doom what tournament?

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
What? That doesnt make sense. Ensis.

I was curious as to why you would link me to a video that you arent in?

(Lux) Why Squivy tea?

DeLux

Dude, that's gross that you immediately think of weiners when someone talks about a flying animal

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Alright. Im epicly confused at this point.

Ensis, for the love of god, read my post that I told (Lux).

(Lux) My bad. Fat Bat is a good way to describe MK.

DeLux

Squivy tea, what tournaments do you go to? I want to go so I can get better

MJG

Smash Hero
Alright. Im epicly confused at this point.

Ensis, for the love of god, read my post that I told (Lux).

(Lux) My bad. Fat Bat is a good way to describe MK.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11727787&postcount=2267

Right. Editing posts that were from last year...toogood

Let me say this...you will never be good at smash...EVER

EVER

Did I make that clear enough? Now...this will be my last post in regards to this terrible troll attempt. I would say go outside but its cold..so that is understandable, drop ness and pick up MK and Diddy. Learn the Mus through AIB ladder. Learn to take criticism when others are trying to help you. I would rather you facebook stalk some poor girl than for you to waste your time on the threads.

GGs.

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
I dont main Ness. I main MK, but use PT as a secondary. I havent even met you before, but you are cyber slandering me. I dont use AIB because i cant stand wifi.

DeLux

Speaking of trolling:

I actually made 4 accounts in Dec 2001, but chose to continue using this one (back then it was named Metal Ness) somewhat randomly. I didn't even remember the other 3 until recently, and I did some detective work to find out their names: DarkNess, ZeldaLover14, and Dark Blue Yoshi. I'm pretty sure their original purposes back then were to increase replies for my fan fictions LOL[/COLOR]
Hondafoo is my inspiration

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'll MM. Where do you live? I'm relatively new to the game, but I'm willing to pay to play a pro in hopes of getting better :)

EDIT: In other news.... I'm tired of missing all these random tournaments that nobody seems to hear of....

imad :troll:

MJG

Smash Hero
I'll MM. Where do you live? I'm relatively new to the game, but I'm willing to pay to play a pro in hopes of getting better :)

EDIT: In other news.... I'm tired of missing all these random tournaments that nobody seems to hear of....

imad :troll:
I was just telling Danny (and others) in our skype group about this.

Ness...toogood?

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Ive known Rockstar/Jai for awhile. I helped him get to the boards. I was at that tournament. It was in Paola, for teens only. Most were just casual players. I placed first at that.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hmph. Then I need to see the both of you in Wichita this Saturday. That is, if there is two people.

Anyone else interested in my tournament?

DeLux

We can thank SquivyT for Rockstar?

F.

Running the play:
Activate the filter

I would think it would be discriminatory to hold a tournament and only let teens enter if it involved money.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Ive known Rockstar/Jai for awhile. I helped him get to the boards. I was at that tournament. It was in Paola, for teens only. Most were just casual players. I placed first at that.
In case you missed it the first time.

Lemme know so we can play

DeLux

Socal kid moment coming on:

Where the F is Paola?

Please don't answer with "Your wallet becausey you is a pot filler"

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Dnyce, sure we can MM. Are you sure that you want to though, considering your new? I live near the oak park mall in lenexa. Wheres your place at?

Dnyce

Smash Master
Dnyce, sure we can MM. Are you sure that you want to though, considering your new? I live near the oak park mall in lenexa. Wheres your place at?
Yeah, it's worth the money to get a recorded vid. against a pro and have it critiqued by other people. It'll really help me get better.

I know you live by the oakpark mall, but what's your address? Unless you planned on bringing a tv, power-strip and wii to play in the middle of the mall or something, that would be kinda awkward, lol.

SquIvyCha

Smash Rookie
Nice match. Did you save our matches? Good job getting third. Try to learn your meta knight matchup better, and youll get really farther. Youve posted alot more then I have on this website. Im assuming you know Ensis, (Lux), and Dnyce?

Top Bottom