• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

D

Deleted member

double post

demoman is crazy good, blake you should watch ESEA season 4 matches, so good

Jace08

Smash Lord
Uh so I dunno whether we should meet tomorrow or not. The weather seems pretty bad right now, but games r fun...

For once I'm actually leaning toward no smash, though. Just cuz the roads and stuff. But I dunno what do you guys think?

D

Deleted member

me 8bit and tan will go

i'll just have to drift like takumi fujiwara to get there.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Mkay, I'll see if I can get a carpool going in lawrence. Pc you said Wohlgey was interested?

Hopefully Duck and Fino aren't busy too

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'm having doubts now, cuz I'm gonna be super tired. But I'll still go if everyone else does.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hm... Wohlgey says he has class till 5, and doesn't have a ride. Fino isn't coming, either. I really doubt Duck will be up for coming too.

Hm... and I don't really want to take my awful car all the way to JCCC. There's still a chance Duck could say yes but this isn't looking good.

Edit: Crap I don't have Arkive or 8bit's number but someone call them and tell them to wait before leaving

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Tell Fino to come money match me in Brawl.

And just wait for wohlgey. I usually don't show up til around 6 anyways. Though duck should definitely come, I love hearing him in the background while playing melee hahahaha.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Shoot, Arkive and 8bit must have already left...

Edit: I just got Arkive's number from stealth and talked to him. He, 8bit and tanooki are on their way now, so I'll definitely come and try to get Wohlgey too

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
GGs dudes, too much fun. sucks for you bros that didnt come

PC should play BB:CS with me when it comes out and jace can't handle my kirby

-Arkive

D

Deleted member

Is there no scaling or something? Wtf.
i think i read something about it reverse scaling or some ****. the more you do it the more damage the combo does, instead of the combo doing less damage over time.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Cooool xbombr's in town

I think I could make it Thursday, but I'll be a bit later than normal cuz I have to take a final from 4:30 to 7, but hopefully I will finish the test earlier than 7.

How about you pc, arkive, & 8bit?

D

Deleted member

i'm done with brawl AND melee, so yes i did retire

but it doesnt stop me from chillin with my homies from the smash community

Jace08

Smash Lord
Fino could I catch a ride with you Thursday?

Also 8bit and arkive be sure to bring your cube thursday like usual cuz I think my dic is at Pyros

Top Bottom