• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Jace08

Smash Lord
Just got off the phone with Duck. He and I plan on coming, we'll probably show up around 5:15.

Hopefully pc isn't too tired after work and will show

Edit: Rpotts is also in! And he's trying to reach that new 64 player in our area to see if he will come (creekside).

xbombr

Smash Ace
Hey is Melee still planning to meet on Tuesday at 1:30? I'm totally down if it is. I can be there at like 2:30-ish assuming I don't get lost somewhere since it's my first time going to JCCC lol.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^Uh...

Duck's a no-go tuesday :(, dunno about pc since he's working till 4

So if it's just me, xbombr, 8bit & arkive that are gonna be there I'd still be down for making that drive, but I dunno if the drive would be worth it for everyone else? It's cool with me either way.

xbombr

Smash Ace
I'm still down. The drive isn't any different length wise for me. I just take Southbound 435 instead of Westbound on the way home from Maryville.

It won't be until 2:30-ish until I get there though because of my test in the morning. (a-hole professor giving a test on the last day before break >_>)

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
bad news apperantly the sewwer backed up in the commons and the courner lounge smelld like raw sewage today its up to you guys if you want to have gig tommrow i wont be attending

Jace08

Smash Lord
Dang that sucks...

With so few people and now this sewage problem, tomorrow is looking grim. Maybe it'd be best to cancel?

xbombr

Smash Ace
o_O Sewage john's wtf...

I'd still go, but I can't really speak for anyone else.

Edit: Yeah. Forget it I guess. I'll try to make it to something next month I guess.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Xbombr do you live anywhere near olathe? That's where I'll be over break so if you do maybe we could smash somewhere

xbombr

Smash Ace
I live in Raymore, it's not too far really. About a half hour or so. I'd be down if we could set something up. :D

Jace08

Smash Lord
So who's ready to practice for intimikill this thursday? Oh yeah and maybe we'll have some fun while we're at it... maybe...

S

_SN0W

Hello Everyone Im New Here! (^_^) I was wondering if this Jccc Thing is open to everyone?

D

Deleted member

So who's ready to practice for intimikill this thursday? Oh yeah and maybe we'll have some fun while we're at it... maybe...
this made me lol

i think jace is the only person on the internets that can take a joke correctly lol.

but he doesnt understand the meaning of sandbag

Hello Everyone Im New Here! (^_^) I was wondering if this Jccc Thing is open to everyone?
yea

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah Snow most of us show up around 5:15 on Thursdays in the corner lounge of JCCC. Everybody is welcome to come. If you have trouble finding us my cell is (913) 787-3094

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Jace bring your best skillz on Thursday because I'm going to **** you. :)

Arkive & 8bit can have some too if they want, bring condoms though I don't wanna get anyone pregnant.

Somebody get that animal jturles to come

Fino

Smash Master
Yeah Snow most of us show up around 5:15 on Thursdays in the corner lounge of JCCC. Everybody is welcome to come. If you have trouble finding us my cell is (913) 787-3094
Mine is (913)-787-5282.... since jace is notorious for never answering his phone <.<''
haha jk
Somebody get that animal jturtles to come
*fixed*
Lol Jturtles

... *hasn't slept ina couple days .-.*

~Fino

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
I thought about it, but melee is kind of boring now, hence why my main hobby is yugioh, and if I went i'd have to miss my yugioh tournament on saturday.

Top Bottom