• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't be going to the gigs at JCCC for another 2 weeks or so. Super focused on getting money for a ps3.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
gg's playing pacman today bro's

PC punches lasers, 8bit is king of stomp blocks and WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT THAT HYPER VIPER BEAM

what an answer
Ahahaha dude I could have sworn you were high today. Spouting all that random **** that nobody could comprehend about answers and hyper beams and such.

I needa get in on some of that Tekken next time, but melee is just too freakin' funny. Stomp blocks was super legit.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sure you say "lag-cancel" and "shorthop fast fall lag-cancel" all the time... AHVB = aerial hyper viper beam

D

Deleted member

the difference between L cancel and "shuffle" is we actually know what the **** they're talking about. don't try to be a smart ***

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i assumed arkive knew what i was talking about since he linked the vid; it didn't really matter if anyone else knew. then 8-bit posted stuff
but you know, i'm always wrong, and everything i do/say is obv. an attempt to seem cool and fit in, so w/e.

D

Deleted member

Well you don't like Kamina, so obviously you don't like men, you must love teh anime girlies. The only other choice would be furries. Do you like furries Arkive?
did you just say you like men?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
anyone who is thinking about coming DONT COME until i get the all clear, some other event is going on in the corner lounge. does anyone have garets or artiks number?

Alright current situation: today and thursday they are selling posters in the corner lounge. no GiG today, and no GIG thursday unless garet can get a room scheduled

Top Bottom