• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah ggs

Btw Duck has an insane amount of information in his head... I can ask him like anything and I'll get a logical answer supported by evidence it's awesome

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if arkive were coming he would hit up KoF with you all day long. i havent played melty blood since the last time i was down there, but i SUPPOSE i could play some with you.

D

Deleted member

DKC has close to no text in it at all, meaning it wouldnt have changed anything if you did play the japanese version lol

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
DKC has close to no text in it at all, meaning it wouldnt have changed anything if you did play the japanese version lol
Dude **** you it took me like 20 minutes to figure out that the crocodile ***** wanted my dk coins.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
guys, we will meet at JCCC in front of the carlsen center tomorrow at 7AM. be there, or be left behind. we cannot be late, make sure you have EVERYTHING you need ahead of time (drinks, food, bathroom, etc). making this a zero stop trip. lets do work

Jace08

Smash Lord
guys, we will meet at Jace's pwnage tournament in front of McCollum tomorrow at 11AM. be there, or be left behind. we cannot be late, make sure you have EVERYTHING you need ahead of time (drinks, food, bathroom, cubes, melee discs etc). making this a zero stop trip. lets do work
Fixed

10 stealthraptors

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so yeah as of now im going on a semi hiatus of brawl. ive been losing ground ever since kahoka/genesis. while it doesnt mean i wont play brawl, it just wont be my focus and i will probably be going random a lot

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
......!!!!! Stealth raptor is evolving! *cue pokemon evolution music*

Stealth Raptor evolved into black man! Stealth Raptors skill + 1000!

yeah i really need to take a step back. it always helps when you are against a wall to take a step back from the game and rest. plus school is ramping up with the late semester projects, so i need to take the time to complete them.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hey Arkive guess who cleaned his desktop lol

Oh and I just realized that I should not have given you that ten from our teams mm in 64. Since you didn't put down any initial money you owe me 5 bucks, pay up son! ><

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
Hey Arkive guess who cleaned his desktop lol

Oh and I just realized that I should not have given you that ten from our teams mm in 64. Since you didn't put down any initial money you owe me 5 bucks, pay up son! ><
i'll pay you back in pennies

-arkivezero

Fino

Smash Master
so you are teaming with mjg at pound 4 then? speaking of pound 4, how does housing look like?
If MJG is going.... ugh, that'll be a really tough decision. I'd like to do at least another tournament with MJ before deciding that. Imma ;-; the first week in jan lol.
Also, I'll talk to chibo and see what's up. Make sure you pre-reg, I think venue fee goes up by $2.50 for every month you wait to pre-reg (or something like that).

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
today is most definitly the most boring day cause noone is here lol. funny, cause this is the SECOND time i had one of those super short group sessions and i could get out here early, and nothing is going on. fail, and no tekken 6 johns or i WILL hunt you down and destroy you

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
SFIV is pretty good; I'm looking forward to Super Street Fighter IV especially. Just imagining the possibility of a buffed Dhalsim who has a little more safety on his stretchy limb pokes and HDR style drills is exciting.

Anyway, who is up for the Bbrawl tournament near St. Louis on Nov. 7? It's going to be pretty big, and it's going to be pretty epic. I'm going regardless; it would be cool/save me money splitting gas if some other guys wanted to come.

Oh yeah, and Stealth, I'll have your $11 the next time I see you. Sorry, just forgot to pay you (and you forgot to ask!). I might also show off FFIV the After Years since it is on my Wii, and my final save is pretty close to Ultima Weapon who I definitely did not beat the last time but maybe can win against if I abuse stacked Shell (Meteor killed my full party from full health last time, pretty lame).

Fino

Smash Master
SFIV is pretty good; I'm looking forward to Super Street Fighter IV especially. Just imagining the possibility of a buffed Dhalsim who has a little more safety on his stretchy limb pokes and HDR style drills is exciting.

Anyway, who is up for the Bbrawl tournament near St. Louis on Nov. 7? It's going to be pretty big, and it's going to be pretty epic. I'm going regardless; it would be cool/save me money splitting gas if some other guys wanted to come.

Oh yeah, and Stealth, I'll have your $11 the next time I see you. Sorry, just forgot to pay you (and you forgot to ask!). I might also show off FFIV the After Years since it is on my Wii, and my final save is pretty close to Ultima Weapon who I definitely did not beat the last time but maybe can win against if I abuse stacked Shell (Meteor killed my full party from full health last time, pretty lame).
I'll think about it... how much will it cost (plus gas)

~Fino

Top Bottom