• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
theres gig tomorrow? O.o

ggs tonight guys, that was the most fun i have had in a while, and i didnt suck balls either lol. we will whip scrub into shape in no time :)

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Yes agreed
That was too much fun @.@
Scrub you are an awesome player!
Really? I thought I was pretty bad today, but I did have lots of fun. Thanks for the great matches today. =]

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Dark is actually good, he's just from Europe or some **** like that.

I am 8 mittens.

D

Deleted member

strongbad i can never tell when you're trying to be funny or sarcastic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
idk how someone can be "owned," directly after stating that they're bad...

D

Deleted member

^ i didnt understand that at all

gg's today, PC is scared of my mewtwo

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
^ i didnt understand that at all
um in smash i haven't really developed the mental aspect of my game, which is really what matters. i just spam my limited tech skill and it works sometimes but usually not. like how you still beat me on saturday despite 2 or 3 stocking you first game, b/c you can adapt well and i can't cuz im bad.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
for anyone interested: the chili cookoff in lenexa is tomorrow, and me and my father and some friends from boy scouts are competing. it will take place at pflumm and santa fe trail drive, which is between 87th and 95th. here is a map:

the red circle shows the extent of the entire thing, and the green dot is where we are. show up sometime between 11 and 12ish, pay a dollar for a spoon, and get all the chili you could ever want :)

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I was totally going to come but I had to get my oil changed and my tire fixed on my car. Super buzzkill.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
indeed super buzzkill. i like how i ask a bunch of people every year to come and so far not a SINGLE PERSON i have ever invited has come LOL. there is always next year ;)

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
PC i play melty blood, wtf T_T. btw i main miyako too
I dropped it like a year ago since the crowd is so small but I could probably put teh spanks on still.

i watch 0 and trust me i dont feel left out at all LOL (anime is shiiiiiiit)
Eat ****, animu is amazing.

burn the infidel!1
lol im just too busy to watch anime & stuff >_<
I call bull****. Animu is life.

PC you should watch bakugan
Aren't these toys?

D

Deleted member

my brother was joking, bakugan is rated as the worst anime ever made. 8bit trolls on anime so hard

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Whoa it's so sweet to find another Melty Blood player. Aoko and Akiha 4life son. Miyako is pretty badass too though.

Though I don't agree with your Tekken mains. -_- haha
Haha, I actually main Miyako and the Maid Team (I play a lot of the MB chars). But it seems 4 images is the max for a sig (No room for Kohaku) :(. I'll combine all my mains from all my games into a sig sometime.

Wichita has a very small MB group (about 5-6 folks), but I just love Type Moon stuff.

i watch 0 and trust me i dont feel left out at all LOL (anime is shiiiiiiit)
You shut your face! The Pokemon anime was trash! *runs away from angry Pikachu*

Does Amazing Ampharos browse here? If any of you guys are coming to No Koast next weekend, please get my Netbook Adapter from him. Thanks!

D

Deleted member

pfffft, nobody likes ampharos

karmacide play blazblue so i can take your money :D

Karmacide

Smash Lord
pfffft, nobody likes ampharos

karmacide play blazblue so i can take your money :D
I do play Blazblue. I'm not that good at it. Its hard to find a scene for any game in Wichita besides Brawl or Street Fighter 4 (don't like it). I'm hoping Tekken 6 will be a reawakening though. Wichita has a good history with it and it's the only fighting game that's ever had a real scene here besides Brawl and Street Fighter.

I can play these series (in order of proficiency): Tekken, King of Fighters, Smash Bros, Soul Calibur, Brawl, Melty Blood, Street Fighter Alpha, Blazblue, Arcana Heart.

Top Bottom