• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Arkive, do you play BB on PS3 or X360?
He uses a 360 like a ******.

Arkive, speaking of which, I'm gonna try and make it to Le's house on friday. I kinda forgot where it is so I'll be asking you again on Thursday.

D

Deleted member

360 but my XBL subscription is done so now i'm rocking that silver free ****

@steatlh: you wish son, you're gonna have to get some beast *** combos to stand a chance fool lol

MJG has joined the ppl i've 5 stocked list, yayuhzzz

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
360 but my XBL subscription is done so now i'm rocking that silver free ****

@steatlh: you wish son, you're gonna have to get some beast *** combos to stand a chance fool lol

MJG has joined the ppl i've 5 stocked list, yayuhzzz
trust me they are coming. you already got a small taste with that one i pulled out of my ***. once i get the offstage combos going it will be gg

D

Deleted member

stealth its because MJG is actually good. btw i didnt get to wreck your **** today in 64

you dodged the bullet son lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its already imo gayer then your tlink. all you need to do is like replace every aerial you do with bair, add in a could dtilts and you are ready to go. you already grab like a ****ing ice climber

MJG

Smash Hero
its already imo gayer then your tlink. all you need to do is like replace every aerial you do with bair, add in a could dtilts and you are ready to go. you already grab like a ****ing ice climber
llolololol

I don't get to grab much with toonlink so bare with me
And plus..just trying to copy chu dats style..pfft look at this vid..WATCH THE WHOLE THING XD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2kaeOaE-s

EDIT: Still looking for my controller @.@

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be home in Olathe during Fall break so I'll be able to drive myself to Thursday's JCCC meeting. I'll probably be there around 4:30 everyone else you better be there to fire up some melee and 64

MJG

Smash Hero
wow sucks that you said this

i talked to him on aib the other day but i cant go tomorrow...i just had surgery and i am on oxy cotton and i cant move that much. So my chances of going tomorrow are slim to none...
Plus i dont have a ****ing controller anymore..unless fino has it. If i have confirmation that he got my controller, then I will make a better effort to attend tomorrow

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
GGs people
It was good to meet you frank. Your a solid player. Keep it up.
Thanks. :) It was nice meeting you too. I'm enjoying the experience. I just wish I could be as consistent as you guys.

And you can always borrow one of my controllers on Tuesdays. I always bring 4 with my Wii.

So is your Wii completely bricked, Stealth?

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the double post. I missed your post about your Wii. That's depressing. I hope it gets cleared up =(

Top Bottom