• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

D

Deleted member

you didnt say **** to my face, you said sly remarks behind my back like a *****

Massive

Smash Champion
Nooo... I have class tuesday nights. All of us melee people should show up Thursday or Friday

Edit: I vote Friday so I don't miss my dodgeball at the rec center, but w/e works for you guys
I won't show on a Friday, screw that.
We can move it to Thursday, assuming I remember.

Fino

Smash Master
What game would this be? Fino is terrible at melee and BB...as am I...
I think he meant IRL... but I could be wrong. Anyways, I'll MM you in your game if you MM me in my game. Why would I MM someone in a game I quit because of how stupidly designed it was (as I'm sure you think the same for brawl).

~Fino

D

Deleted member

fino is such a troll

mjg i'll teach you to play link. i played in a brawl tourney on saturday because i didnt want to watch a SFIV tourney being played and my crew wanted to watch the fury in action. i still have most of my **** on lock down.

MK and IC's are ridiculously gay

Fino

Smash Master
fino is such a troll

mjg i'll teach you to play link. i played in a brawl tourney on saturday because i didnt want to watch a SFIV tourney being played and my crew wanted to watch the fury in action. i still have most of my **** on lock down.

MK and IC's are ridiculously gay
Man, stop trollin me son. Arkive dun have better words to say, so he just trolls people by calling them trolls :laugh:

~Fino

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
god this is the stupidest **** i have ever read
shut the **** up @ both of you
talk about games and don't **** talk other games

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it is getting close to the point where i would request this closed O.o knock it off please

if yall REALLY wanna trash talk, do it irl where you guys can actually physically fight and get it over with

Jace08

Smash Lord
I think we're taking this thread a little too seriously... Everyone should just drop it.

So Pc can you make it this Thursday? And Massive are you actually gonna show?

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
Wow. You guys realize, that they're just games right? It's a little strange to get emotionally attached.

I'm pretty psyched for today. Bauss won't be coming. He's got a job interview and some other stuff to take care of.

Massive

Smash Champion
Wow. You guys realize, that they're just games right? It's a little strange to get emotionally attached.

I'm pretty psyched for today. Bauss won't be coming. He's got a job interview and some other stuff to take care of.
If someone walks up to a football player and tells him "football is ********, you are stupid for playing it" then later you appear and assure him its "just a game" and that everything is cool if he realizes this, you would likely garner a similar response.

Most people on here have invested at least a few years of their lives playing this, it's not cool to belittle people's hobbies because you don't value them as much. Be nice.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
massive is completely right. hell some peoples only job is smash, and thats how they make their money. it doesnt help that brawls flop as a competitive game split smashers and caused (and is still causing) a massive piss war *looks at fino and arkive*. its why im glad there are big tournies like genesis (which i went to) which play both brawl and melee, and they go off without stupid ****.

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
I wasn't trying to say that anyone has the right to bash on any game. I respect that people have hobbies and are very dedicated to them. And those can become more than hobbies. I would never want to belittle anyone for that. The problem is that people try to write their opinions as pure fact, when it's still just an opinion. I watch professional cycling, but I respect that 95% of America probably don't even consider it a sport. At the same time, I would expect them to at least be polite enough to recognize my interest, and be courteous about it. I understand dedication. I just don't see the point in fighting over conflicting interests.

Sorry. What I said before came off wrong. I don't really want to start anything.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Haha I think I'm startin' to like Fino and his trolliness. Yeah I'll prolly be there thursday Jace, as should everyone else :) I wanna know who's coming today though... Arkive, 8-bit, show up!

Somebody should make a "Which Game is Better? Brawl or Melee?" thread

Massive

Smash Champion
Mmm. Local-ish tourney flavor.

I can't wait to be knocked again out by someone I usually beat in friendlies! wooo!

Jace08

Smash Lord
Again sorry stealth...

Btw for those of you who can make it if you don't mind posting in the thread saying so it would help give people an idea of player turnout. Thanks.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i have a dilemma. i can either go 3 hrs away to play a party game with a fighting game or two on the side, or go 1 hr away to play a fighting game with another fighting game on the side. jace, what should i do?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
easy for you since you dont play brawl, but i am equally split. i would love to play more melee/64, or i could go play brawl. i also have obligations with a really good teammate. its just really annoying to me now

D

Deleted member

stealth don't lie lol, we all know you'd go and do work with that gay *** rat of yours

jace if you end up changing the date don't change it to this weekend or nov 7. i gotta make a living in blazblue

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Everyone that plays melee should show up tomorrow... I got some hardcore training to do so I can win that tourney money. I got court fees to pay off mwahahaha.

Arkive... Pikachu is a badass.

Top Bottom