• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Haha, I actually main Miyako and the Maid Team (I play a lot of the MB chars). But it seems 4 images is the max for a sig (No room for Kohaku) :(. I'll combine all my mains from all my games into a sig sometime.

Wichita has a very small MB group (about 5-6 folks), but I just love Type Moon stuff.

You shut your face! The Pokemon anime was trash! *runs away from angry Pikachu*

Does Amazing Ampharos browse here? If any of you guys are coming to No Koast next weekend, please get my Netbook Adapter from him. Thanks!
oh i know it was. at least it was lulzy trash the first season or so, then it just became stupid

D

Deleted member

we'll have to play KoF sometime. i play 98, 98UM, XI and XII.

my king's coming with those trap shots son yayuhzzz

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright guys, final week before no koast, so we gotta get these car arrangements figured out. first off, lets finalise whos going

Stealth Raptor, Fino, MJG?, Xion?, Frank the Foot, Bauss?, Random Rob Player (RRG) aka josh?, and Strongbad. also amazing ampharos? and scrub

current cars: me and frank from jccc, fino from lawrence

if you are going and you see a ? next to your name, confirm with me if you are going. if you arent going and you dont see a ? next to your name tell me so i know not to include you. step it up people

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright noted. is this the same for your friends as well? and how many people are you comfortable with squeezing in your car?

alright guys, last week before no koast. bring your A+++ game, leave your sand at home in the garbage, where it belongs. lets show why KC is not a force to be messed with this weekend.

D

Deleted member

stealth if you don't place higher than my brother did at No Koast 1 then you can't come back to KC

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
first off- no frank, and no ampharos till late makes me :( thankfully arkive was gracious enough to let us use his wii and even play with us. <3

arkive, wtf where were you. i was ****** you when i shouldnt have o.o

ggs scrub, i think you will do just fine at no kosat, you should do singles :p

MOMENT OF THE ****ING NIGHT

ok i gotta set this up. me vs arkive on smash 64, hyrule temple. he just killed me with some random move to usmash. he was doing dash dance shenanigans under the platforms while a tornado spun lazily off to the left of him, heading left. i spawn and drop left of the platforms. when i do this arkive starts to dash to the right. when i lant i also immediately dash to the right. THE FRAME i dash to the right, that tornado was like OH HELL NAH and shifts into hyper gear and dashes at me. then insued arkive running from me running away from the tornado at the exact same speed. i freaked out and jumped through the tornado with my ifs as arkive dashed off the right side. omg it was so ****ing funny, i wish that that had been recorded.

D

Deleted member

that was the funniest **** i've seen in a while

i was off tonight, no johns tho. danny how'd you like those JC shine dashes and pivot jab shenanigans? my fox comes with that style that makes you jealous.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
work, sorry :(

alright. here are the current plans:

everyone arrive at JCCC by 7AM. you cars should be safe wherever you park all day (and if necessary) all night long. try to bring goodies/snacks/drinks/fill up gas tank BEFORE you arrive. i want to make this a 0 stop trip if possible. if you dont have a gps frank, i would recommend having a set of directions at hand for how to get there.

CAR ARRANGEMENTS:

Stealth:

me
Scrub
Amazing Ampharos
Stealth TV

FRank: is no longer going

MJG:

his mom. awww how cute
MJG- if you read this, i need to know if you guys are heading down seperatly or with us

Fino:

with OOS people from lawrence

since frank will no longer go, we are heading back the night of. ill set up exactly where on JCCC we will meet tomorrow.

EDIT: for my car, here are the charges: full tank of gas for the whole trip, at 2.50 a gallon and 14 gallons i have 35$. ill round down, aa and scrub owe me 11 each

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
I have some awful news.

I can no longer go. =(

I'll be going out of town to Colombia that day now. I'm really sorry!

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
I'm really really sorry. I wish I had found out I had to go sooner. It sucks. I really wanted to go to this. That also means neither Josh or Joe is coming. Is there no one else that can drive?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
only me. its not a problem of who can drive, we have enough cars. its just that instead of staying the night i have to head back that night. dont worry about it, stuff happens. taking 2 cars for 3 people is a bit rediculous.

actually, now that i think about it, mjg's parents may be able to offer a ride for AA. ill talk to him about it

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i would go today but im low on money after the concert last night & i need to save some for the tourney this sat. [/johns]

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Yeah, I really definitely have to be back Sunday. I work too many hours to even want to give someone else my shift. I'm sorry, but I really can't get around this.

Also, what's the story with Xion? I thought he was coming.

I have a TV I could bring, but I guess we don't have enough room in the car? I guess I'll just bring a Wii in that case. I'll actually finish that pre-register thing once I know for sure what sort of equipment we have room for.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I need to be in at 11:30 AM. If we leave early on Sunday, I could make it back on time. Definitely let me know if I need to bring my work clothes and such (I have no serious issue with just walking into work without stopping by home).

Top Bottom