• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Jace08

Smash Lord
Eh, maybe if we could get like one more person it'd be worth it to go for all of us I think

I'll ask Duck and Wohlgey if they wanna come, but if they both can't it's probably better to cancel

Jace08

Smash Lord
Speaking of needing that one more person...

Or do you still have like a bunch of finals and stuff goin on Dmac? If not we gotta practice for teh tourney

edit: yeah xbombr you should definitely come with us to Nebraska

dmac

Smash Champion
i can't i gotta write 2 papers for friday and im about to start a different one right now due at 1pm.... man my sleep schedule is awesome

xbombr

Smash Ace
I'd go to Nebraska, but I got parental johns seeing as I'm at home now. They'd flip **** if I came home for 2 days then just went OoS. I'll also have work early on sunday so I can't really afford to lose any sleep since I'll be on my feet for 8 hours for the first time in like 5 months.

Plus Nebraska would be a HELL of a lot closer if I was at school. It would only be like an hour and a half to Omaha from my school. If something comes up in Nebraska, sometime after next semester starts I'd probably be down for it if my coursework allowed for it.

Sorry guys.

Also, my brother is probably going to come with me today. He's about my skill level...but like I said before, we've pretty much only played each other up to this point.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
due to finals we dont officially have that room. the tvs were there on tuesday, but there is no gaurantee that they are there today. even if they are if security finds out you guys could get booted

Jace08

Smash Lord
Worst timing ever

I guess we'd better cancel then. It would suck to drive all that way and then just get pooped on by security

xbombr you just can't seem to catch a break :(

Jace08

Smash Lord
Uh wait a sec, I remember in the past that they let us move the tvs to a different room in this kind of situation.

Maybe we could do the same again if they try to kick us out? Also, tz said he planned on coming today.

So maybe we shouldn't cancel after all?

edit: and Pc just texted me that he could come too!! I'm gonna try to make it today as soon as my final is over, but again I may be kinda late since my final ends at 7

Jace08

Smash Lord
Woot and 8bit too!

I reeeeeeally hope xbombr gets online in the next few hours... dangit I shouldn't have been so final about cancelling

xbombr

Smash Ace
GGs everyone. It was cool to meet you all.

Oh and PC sorry about killing you like 20 times in teams. I'll work on that. :p

Jace08

Smash Lord
Don't worry about it xbombr everyone always kills pc when we're his teamate. It's just the thing to do

dang you rpotts

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
It's true, everyone kills me in teams.

Everyone.

The only person I have chemistry with is Arkive, but he's bad so we lose anyways :)

Dangit.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah I doubt any of us can make it this Thursday. It's me and my brother's birthday that day so my family's gonna want me home to eat cake and get goodies

Next Thursday's meeting should work out fine though

xbombr

Smash Ace
I thought the shirt I was wearing when we got kicked out was pretty ironic... It said, "It's all fun and games until the cops show up."

Yeah I'll try to make it to the next one too though... Hopefully we'll have more than 1 TV next time. lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
alright I should be there next week unless I get caught up in Yugimons Hobby League again.

rpotts

Smash Lord
I WANT TO PLAY SMASH NOW. Yea we need to play. PC, Jace, whoever, wanna play today/tonight? Even something small would be cool. 913 271 3057.

PS. I'm about to make my first craigslist transaction. Gamecube + 3 trollers here i come. *Insert Jace's text ringtone*

Jace08

Smash Lord
Man I'm dying to play too you guys. Although Potts and Pc I'm in my olathe house until break is over, not lawrence.

I bet I could hold a New Year's Eve smashfest at my house thursday night, though. Would anyone be interested in coming to that?

Oh and Potts good stuff on finally getting a cube and trollers. That's gonna help you sooo much

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Man I'm dying to play too you guys. Although Potts and Pc I'm in my olathe house until break is over, not lawrence.

I bet I could hold a New Year's Eve smashfest at my house thursday night, though. Would anyone be interested in coming to that?

Oh and Potts good stuff on finally getting a cube and trollers. That's gonna help you sooo much
Oooo not so sure about that. I might still be in Texas by then, and if not I was going to a New Years party :/

I could do something tonight or tomorrow though!

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Well I'm leaving for Texas around 8-12 tomorrow night, so if we're gonna play games it might have to be early. At least for me.

Top Bottom