• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah just an idea. There's this dodgeball thing every thursday night at KU that I kinda want to go to, but I'd still rather smash like way more. But in the future what do you guys think of meeting up on a Tuesday night at JCCC instead of Thursdays?
1. u gay
2. i'd be fine with tuesdays

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
ill put down tuesdays thurstays 4-10 theres going to be a bit of time when i cant com thursdays till later so someone else will have to be incharge possibly arkive
i dont know about rooms yet
ill check tommorrow
edit:
I'm free tuesday nights this time, as well as the usual thursday night. I'm down for some games this thursday. Thanks for getting the meetings back up Ducker

Edit: Oh yeah just an idea. There's this dodgeball thing every thursday night at KU that I kinda want to go to, but I'd still rather smash like way more. But in the future what do you guys think of meeting up on a Tuesday night at JCCC instead of Thursdays?
3 yes you are gay.
4 johns.
edit edit:
I might be able to do a few tuesdays. It's a long *** drive from my school, but it's hella boring up here lol.
unless you have more than a 45 minite drive to jccc i dont want to hear about it beening a long way

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
raymore is like 30 mins from jccc just like for me & arkive & 8-bit <_<

jccc tomorrow garret??

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
xbombr: why does your location say somewhere where you're not then

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'll probably show up for a while, though I have class until 5:20 so I wont be up there until 6 or so.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Cool thanks for the ride Fino. Yes Strong Bad it should be corner lounge like usual. So from what I know todays confirmed people are:

arkive
8bit
charlie
honda
fino
duck
me
strong bad
Pc?
Potts
Anxiety

Nooooot bad

Am I forgetting anyone?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I can't come today, but I'll almost surely pop in Tuesday.

Also, what are the ride plans for the St. Louis tournament on the 30th? Who is planning to go, and when are they planning to go back?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sorry I johned out but my ride bailed on me -_-
sorry ryan i wasn't able to give you the expansion pak today :(

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yep ggs guys that was a great meeting to start off the semester

FYI for those talking about tuesday I dunno if anyone is gonna be there then, as far as I know we usually just do Thursdays (which may change in the future)

Although I may just be speaking for the melee players here, someone correct me if I'm wrong

xbombr

Smash Ace
If ur referring to me, no im not trolling. I go to JCCC and want to try and go to these things, I play brawl since the release, just curious as to why Melee is still played.
Because a lot of us think it's a much better game than Brawl despite Brawl's extra characters, stages, and horribly laggy online play.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
we play melee cuz we like it and we find it fun
brawl's competitive gameplay doesn't interest us much; we all gave it a shot for a few months when it was first released and didn't like it

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
ok first official meeting is tuesday from the sound of it though it seems the school was able to get tvs last min
you guys better not bail on tuesdays

Jace08

Smash Lord
Last sememester we pretty much never went on a tuesday as far as I know Ducker. I figured you were just reserving the tuesdays in case we needed them. Most of us only have the time to go to JCCC once a week, it's just nice to have the option of picking either tuesday or friday

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Tuesday is the only day I can ever make it, and it's been too long in any case. As far as I can tell, Tuesday has always been as good of a day as any for Brawl which is the game I want to play anyway so perhaps we naturally worked out an arrangement of each game having its own day without meaning to...

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
So how many people play brawl at jccc? I would play melee, but u guys would just murk me cuz its been years since I played it. Lol

xbombr

Smash Ace
Is Melee meeting this week? If so, what day?

I know that St. Louis tourney is coming up so I don't know what you guys have planned as far as JCCC goes.

Top Bottom