• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Smash Lord
My biweekly is the first tournament locally in a building =/ It's good practice at a low price. Like if money is the issue, I lowered entry to $5 specifically for that.

Rockstar, just go to my biweekly and win money for entry into Netwarz. The only good player will be Fino, so it should be easy

:phone:
You're not entering? O.o
Heck yeah. Outside tourneys are where it's at. Haven't you heard of Tennis, Baseball, and Football? :troll: lol at [sic] in a building.
This made me smile.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yet he will never rival me in my suckage of SDI. Sorry, I have no equal or no worse opponent when it comes to SDI.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
o.O Uh oh! The competition has gotten fierce! What are you guys gonna do, now?

No sweat. You're the better half of Kansas: NorKan.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
There's a tournament this coming weekend (August 13th) that apparently is a 2-day event. You know...the tourney with the $200 pot bonus? Some guys from Wichita are trying to find a hotel, but I want to save them money. Is that tourney close to any of you guys' location? Right now, it's looking like three people want to show up, so...

tl;dr version: 3 peeps from SoKan need housing for the tournament this coming Saturday and would appreciate it if someone from NoKan could house 'em.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Mr. Doom, it's a one day event, so you might not need housing. If you do, we can house you

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Lux, how far are you from the venue? It always happens... If I'm not involved, I'm still asked to get things "arranged". >(

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
DOUBLE CONFIRMATION: Double smash is double tonight at double-6:30.

I will be double tired, I'll probably double ragequit, but there will be double brownies

DeLux

I think Fino and I are pulling the double Johns and Double not coming tonight

Smash Lord
****, I don't like doubles. Almost considering not going because that's what it's going to be practically the whole time. If someone else says that they can be there, that'd be great.

DeLux

Mr. Doom, we're actually closer to 50 minutes from the venue than an hour.

Collin and I live in Lawrence, which is about 35 miles west of the venue

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Honestly I don't know who I'm coming with yet, but I don't want to come up Saturday, that sounds dumb, so whoever wants to come up then. Thugz probably, lol.

DeLux

I ask because Wichita might be housing with us and I don't know how many people they have either

I mean, there's going to be plenty of floor space at the least, but couches might be limited :\

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Lux, I already said three people from Wichita. >_> Might jump up to six, depending on if the other three want to go.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I ask because Wichita might be housing with us and I don't know how many people they have either

I mean, there's going to be plenty of floor space at the least, but couches might be limited :\
I think we would need housing for Friday only, not sure about saturday yet. I'm not even sure what Nebraska's plans are
or who is dropping out
but I think like 2~10 people are saying they are going from our area. However, most of them want to go Saturday and I detest waking up early to drive to go to a tournament. Melee is at 10 a.m. That's wack and I don't want to get up at 5:30 when I go to bed at 6.

DeLux

Oh well, let me know what you decide

I'm sure we can figure something out

Top Bottom