• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Oh well, let me know what you decide

I'm sure we can figure something out
Update, Thugz/LeRoy expressed interest in coming up friday, though there's a chance whoever doesn't want to wake up at like 5 a.m. would want to come here Friday as well (think melee players).

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Leroy Mitchell gets housing dibs if he wants it since he housed Fino and I for Brainshock

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
My place is available for housing. It's way closer to venue and Melee friendly.

Kansas City has housing? What's going on here!?

Edit: I'll also have family from out-of-town over ... I'm cool but my mom's being weird. If everyone can squeeze into the other places that'd be most ideal, but I can still accomodate if must be, y'know? That 10am start time is killer.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Lux, are you still willing to house SoKan, despite this? It really doesn't matter to us as long as we get housing. BTW, I'm not going to the tournament this weekend... Have work.

Smash Lord
I charge $10 an hour to browse the internet on behalf of my clients. The service I provide helps limit the exposure of your index finger and wrist to undue strain, and also helps to develop the often undervalued laziness response, which people don't use enough thesedays.

Let me know if you are interested in hiring me.
I saw this on another forum that I frequent a few days ago. Feel free to use it Mr. Doom.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642
Is this the link you're looking for?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I would believe so. It's in KC, it's this weekend, and it has the $200 pot bonus. 'Seems I'll be missing out, but there's still at least three people from SoKan who want to attend this tourney. Might be a total of seven. Dunno atm, though.

DeLux

I am interested in attending

So are a couple other people if I'm not mistaken

DeLux

I've kind of set that tourney as a tentative goal for some of our new guys to work towards since the competition is more their speed

So I'll ask around and see

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I have a bad feeling that SoKan is going to drop like flies going to this tournament this weekend since there's no MvC3...

Smash Lord
Pathways? Where is this? Haven't heard of it. =/
Good question, Quote. Also, pathways? :link: ?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307410

It's in Springfield, MO feel free to go.
I have a bad feeling that SoKan is going to drop like flies going to this tournament this weekend since there's no MvC3...
bull**** :)
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...mp-and-ifc-yipes-north-kansas-city-mo.140688/

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Okay, so there's still MvC3 going on over there? BTW, I do not have permission to view that page. >(

And the Pathways tourney is on the 27th? Now that I think about it, I don't think I'll be going to that one either. >_>

Really, I shouldn't be the one planning for the trip if I'm not attending. Hey, somebody PM Holms and tell him about this stuff.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
@Lux/Fino-Nebraska will be bringing 4 people with us.

#1-Trent
#2-Rob
HM-Thugz
Teams HM-Leroy.

If we weren't to bring Trent we'd be leaving at 7, but Trent is busy til 9, so we will be leaving then.

DeLux

Please don't show up too late. I have to leave for the venue at 8am to setup, and I like to do this thing called sleeping.

DeLux

I don't understand why this is the third tournament in a row where I get sick like the day before :\

such bs

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash at my house monday night 6:30-12:00.

Don't open my sodas if you're not going to drink them. This is a peeve of mine, and I was peeved immensely by the number of nearly full cans of soda left behind by people.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ggs tonight guys. i would like to apologise for my obnoxiousness, i will try not to be that bad in the future :x

i feel like ive hit a wall again, that whatever progress i thought i made from genesis was false and im starting to consider quitting again LOL. i just have no clue how i can improve. i kinda know what i need to do just not how to do it

DeLux

Danny, if you quit, I'm quitting too since my immediate superior in local power rank will leave me unchallenged and with nothing to work towards

Also, watching him last tournament, Dream the Kirby has gotten really really really good lately. Like scary good to me. Just saying

Top Bottom