• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i play anther whenever i want online :D and if you think online means nothing wait till you play me :p GET HYPED SON! got some crazy pika dittos going down at kahoka

CR4SH

Smash Lord
ill take this on him vs me.
Sorry stealth, I don't know **** about you. I don't take bets on unknown quantities.

I just know that fino can't handle the upper echelons of kentucky smash, and I want to take his money

Edit (not actually an edit just from another thread): also, from me. If you bring a setup and get your venue fee waived, then punk out and leave with your setup before the tournament ends (or at LEAST the first couple rounds) you're ****ing lame as hell and I don't like you. So yeah, that.

Also, I almost think that leaving with a setup before the tournament ends should require the payment of venue fee. Actually I really do think that, seriously.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Sorry stealth, I don't know **** about you. I don't take bets on unknown quantities.

I just know that fino can't handle the upper echelons of kentucky smash, and I want to take his money

Edit (not actually an edit just from another thread): also, from me. If you bring a setup and get your venue fee waived, then punk out and leave with your setup before the tournament ends (or at LEAST the first couple rounds) you're ****ing lame as hell and I don't like you. So yeah, that.

Also, I almost think that leaving with a setup before the tournament ends should require the payment of venue fee. Actually I really do think that, seriously.
no johns. ask neji himself he will tell you how much better then me he is. thats all i hear on the chat :D so what do you have to lose? ;)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
nothing to do with grammar, everything to do with you were saying something you didnt want to say.

Teh Future

Smash Master
It's not the SS if the original sentence is nonsense.

Turbine miniature like your wishful jobs.

On topic:
Can we ban Yoshi? The character.
If I do end up going Im going to Yoshi infinite you just because of that post.

I mean come on, he's soooooooooooooooooo cute, why would you ever want to ban anything as cute as pink Yoshi (with yellow shoes).

Cook

Smash Master

Is that usually a problem? Something you anticipate?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
bad news guys (at least for fino and them >.>)

Crash wont be able to make it for this since pools are on friday and he apparently wont be able to take off =(

so unless i find another ride.... >.>

If i do manage to get a ride though, i'll try to bring who i can from Kentucky.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I made this a three-day event so we could have a flexible schedule. Moving things around so that everything happens on Saturday and Sunday instead of Friday and Saturday is an option if it will allow more people to come and if other people don't object.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
that would be awesome, cook

:D

but only if you wanna and think it'd be best. If a lot of people cant make it on sunday, or they'd have to leave early i wouldnt want you changing the schedule just for us :x

although i'm sure if you REALLY wanted to, it wouldnt be difficult to fit doubles, singles pools, and the bracket all in saturday if you started at around noon. You wouldnt finish until around midnight, but it would definitely work.

neji32

Smash Lord

but only if you wanna and think it'd be best. If a lot of people cant make it on sunday, or they'd have to leave early i wouldnt want you changing the schedule just for us :x

although i'm sure if you REALLY wanted to, it wouldnt be difficult to fit doubles, singles pools, and the bracket all in saturday if you started at around noon. You wouldnt finish until around midnight, but it would definitely work.
This idea plox :3

Fino

Smash Master

Why can't it start at 10... or some other reasonable time. Noon seems late if you're going to pack all 3 events in one day :p

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
This is what I was talking to you about at my mini-tourney, ASC.

Friday night is really inconvenient for people who live far away and will probably hurt the attendance. I'm not a fan of starting pools on Friday night at all.

Things should start on Saturday so that people can drive Friday night.

Just my two cents.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
i don't think any of us will have a problem with moving the schedule around, but i think we should hear from more people first.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
This is what I was talking to you about at my mini-tourney, ASC.

Friday night is really inconvenient for people who live far away and will probably hurt the attendance. I'm not a fan of starting pools on Friday night at all.

Things should start on Saturday so that people can drive Friday night.

Just my two cents.
This^

Wichita isn't looking forward to driving for 7 hours to immediately do pools.

Do all events on Saturday; start Singles bracket in the middle of Doubles bracket if you have to.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
It would be nice to make friday simply a driving day. Otherwise me and Zash would have to skip out on classes cause its so far. But I would rather have that than to have everything overlapping each other. It would suck to have to worry about singles and doubles going on at the same time. If that is the case I say leave it the way it is.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, is there any problem with starting Saturday and then finishing on Sunday if need be? I just want to make sure we have plenty of time.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
It would be nice to make friday simply a driving day. Otherwise me and Zash would have to skip out on classes cause its so far. But I would rather have that than to have everything overlapping each other. It would suck to have to worry about singles and doubles going on at the same time. If that is the case I say leave it the way it is.
We started Singles brackets towards the end of Doubles bracket at NO KOAST.

Overlapping is fine.

Well, is there any problem with starting Saturday and then finishing on Sunday if need be? I just want to make sure we have plenty of time.
Yes. Everyone has to drive home on Sunday.

You won't have a problem getting everything done on Saturday if you start around 9-10am, especially since we won't be getting kicked out by a certain time (correct me if I'm wrong).

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
If it came down to it, I would think Sat/Sunday play would be better than Fri/Sat play.

Everything getting done Saturday is probably the best way though.

Cook

Smash Master
Ok. I'm gonna go ahead and switch the schedule around to put everything on Saturday. If anyone has a problem with this then they should speak up in the next day or so.

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
there will be about 5 or 6 of us coming from WI. Me (nightwing), venom, keyblade, wallshadow, and maybe dr. k and stds/sfb. All local smashers and friends of mine.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
there will be about 5 or 6 of us coming from WI. Me (nightwing), venom, keyblade, wallshadow, and maybe dr. k and stds/sfb. All local smashers and friends of mine.
good stuff. i'd like to see some more WI smashers there since i didn't get to meet any of you at FBT6.

Scythe

Smash Master
IF you make these changes will there still be overnight on Friday?

Top Bottom