• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kage (NOT a combo video D:<)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Wow I can't even think of anything to say other than warrior

I wish I could figure out a good way to use the fact i'm listening to dazed and confued by LZ.

Like maybe oh my goah i was listening to dazed and confused and now I really am good S*** Kage. Than seems good but yeah needs something esle whatever amazing stuff

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol man.. This is so amazing. I love you so much.. I don't care homo or not. lol. I wanted to do a combo video myself but I was too lazy lol. Epic video is ****ing epic!! Thanks so much! =D

Edit: Next time I see you, I'm hugging you and you can't stop me! lol.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
oh man
you just got a guarenteed hug from the warrior promised to you
imagine how much warrior power will rub off on you victra

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol man.. This is so amazing. I love you so much.. I don't care homo or not. lol. I wanted to do a combo video myself but I was too lazy lol. Epic video is ****ing epic!! Thanks so much! =D

Edit: Next time I see you, I'm hugging you and you can't stop me! lol.
*squuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee*

:3

PB&J

Smash Hero
i heard the crowd screaming from the pizza place next door and me and hbox was like..wait..that means kage's beating mango and we ran over and u already won..but i got to see u say "i just beat mango, where u at" good stuff

freedom combo forever

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
this video is amazing.

off topic scrubby question; when really skilled players follow a tech with something such as a dair with a falcon or ganon, are they literally reading it, or are they just fast enough to react after seeing which way they go?

i know alot of reads are based off of if your running towards them before they roll or anything you really do can affect which way they decide to roll, but i wasnt sure if it was all reads or all reaction or both.

sorry this is so random im just curious and this thread was a good place to ask, kage your **** :D

VGmasta

Smash Lord
this video is amazing.

off topic scrubby question; when really skilled players follow a tech with something such as a dair with a falcon or ganon, are they literally reading it, or are they just fast enough to react after seeing which way they go?

i know alot of reads are based off of if your running towards them before they roll or anything you really do can affect which way they decide to roll, but i wasnt sure if it was all reads or all reaction or both.

sorry this is so random im just curious and this thread was a good place to ask, kage your **** :D
It's kind of a guess actually trahh. A Ganon player usually runs ahead of time because of his slow running speed. A lot of opponents get a little shaky after being hit with one or two attacks from Ganon. To avoid be hit any further, they react with tech rolling away from Ganon.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
****ing epic. i wish that were only the trailer. music/combos/editing all top quality. a video worthy of the warrior.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
That was awful. Most of those clips were two hit combos. The editing didn't provide enough set up, the clips were too rapid-fire. The music was nice. Kage is great, this video isn't.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't judge accurately because I've already seen half of those clips from making the Kage/Mango trailer, lol.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, the violent, uncontrollable yet sadistic manliness of Ganon combos. I kinda agree with Rock Crock, though, the actual COMBO part of it was a bit lacking. Kage is amazing though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That was awful. Most of those clips were two hit combos. The editing didn't provide enough set up, the clips were too rapid-fire. The music was nice. Kage is great, this video isn't.
Ganon can do more than 2-hit combos? Must have missed the memo. Jk :p

But seriously though, I tried my best to find ganon combos of Kage. It's hard. Kage isn't exactly the flashiest Ganon out there, and his "combos" really reflect that.

I went through every high-quality match with Kage, which is why you saw repeats from the trailer. There really wasn't much to choose from.

But no johns. Haters gonna hate. Go watch some generic falcon combo vids plz. :3

Top Bottom