• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So we've reached 700 pages of discussion and one million views! Congratulations to all Kutthroats!:bee:
Our King Will have his Finest hour!

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Million views and 700 pages! Partey! :colorful:

*cough*
Ahem, okay guys, I watched last year's E3 trailer again and, well, I have good news and I have bad news.

The bad news first:
In one scene you could clearly see Mario Kart 8, but at E3 nothing Mario Kart relevant was shown.
Of course, we could argue about the case, that Mario Kart 8 was just released, and that it is way more odd that only Donkey Kong Country (Beside Wii/Mii-kinda things) and a Kremling was shown.
But, well, it is questionable.

And the good news:
At the end of the video, shortly before the reggie Fils-A-Mech reached the room with the e3 stuff in it, Zelda music was played.
We got the announcement of the new Zelda at E3.
Coincidence? Maybe. A hint? Also possible.

I don't want to make you lose your hopes, but I want to warn you, don't get your hopes up to high.
It is better we expect nothing and get something, than expect something and get nothing.

But because we reached the million views and 700 pages, imagine all those people being there and cheering to K. Rool:

Edit: 701 pages. Hehe...

Last edited:

Steelia

Smash Champion
700+ pages is a great accomplishment, and amazing how many active individuals have contributed to it. Rarely are there any tangents, a majority of talk being of the Kremling King. Hardly any filler, one-two word or single-image posts here to give the illusion of a rapidly growing topic. Lots of discussion, industry insight, vote notices, and Sakurai salt.

Now to see this thing to 1,000 pages :)

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
No other active character thread as half the view count this one does.

The only ones with half or more the page count is the Bandana Dee one at 381 and Isaac's at 351.

Starting to feel like a kid held back in school.

Last edited:

Donkey Kong Jr

Smash Cadet
I hate the idea of K.Rool's Kasplat being a down special. I'd rather have that be a Down Smash as it's the best thing he already has currently
I've always liked the idea of his specials striking a balance between his four Rare boss fights, but the Kasplat would work just fine as a down-smash as you said. There are definitely other options such as electric orbs or other ideas related to the blunderbuss.

You know guys, the lack of Jungle Climber love in this thread is quite depressing. Give me a like for this post if you love Jungle Climber so I can have faith again...
I personally loved Jungle Climber, it was a pretty fun game.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
No other active character thread as half the view count this one does.

The only one with half or more the page count is the Bandana Dee one at 381.

Starting to feel like a kid held back in school.
Though I guess it's better than flunking out.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hey, look at us go! 700 pages! We're doing really good!

D

Deleted member

So I'm I the only one here that believes lord frederick is not a copycat of king k rool and is a great and challenging final boss?

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
700!!! pages??? AND 1,000,000 VIEWS!!!

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back right now. Go ahead. Now mentally do so for each and every Kutthroat that has helped us in any way possible... oO that is a lot of pats...Good Job EVERYONE!!! Keep up the hype, artwork, and most of all, the hope. Seriously..bravo to US. We are all ONE OF US ONE OF US!!!!!

I just have two more words for everybody.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is everyone opinion on retro studio and sakurai? also if King K Rool get into smash 4 for DLC what other DK character do you all want to see in future smash games?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
What is everyone opinion on retro studio and sakurai? also if King K Rool get into smash 4 for DLC what other DK character do you all want to see in future smash games?
After K. Rool we get Dixie
After Dixie, we get Cranky
After Cranky, we get Funky
But for now let's just wait for our King's Komebak :p

D

Deleted member

dixie
cranky
funky
funky huh? no judging but I can't think of a good moveset for him also here is my 3 list of the DK character I would like to see in future smash game

Cranky Kong.

Dixie Kong.

Lord Frederick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
funky huh? no judging but I can't think of a good moveset for him also here is my 3 list of the DK character I would like to see in future smash game

Cranky Kong.

Dixie Kong.

Lord Frederick.
Maybe you can't think of a good moveset for FK

But I'm sure that Sakurai could :p
Dixie was planned in Brawl
And Cranky is the original DK, he deserves to join Smash (but not now XD)

D

Deleted member

Maybe you can't think of a good moveset for FK

But I'm sure that Sakurai could :p
Dixie was planned in Brawl
And Cranky is the original DK, he deserves to join Smash (but not now XD)
yeah you're right LOL you think I should know that by now.

Top Bottom