• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, this is the last day before this, and the other character forums (aside from the ones that are in) are closed. With that, I would like to say one final goodbye. Time to abandon island, or abandon thread.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
As I said in the Bandana Waddle Dee thread, I won't make a big post, as we're still all together in the social groups, which I think counts for more than where the data specifically is. ;)

Still, I do want to say thanks to everyone in this thread, as this thread was one of several reasons I signed up here after simply being a reader of the site for a long time. You're all great people and it's always interesting to read what you have to say. :)

Thanks, guys - I'll see you over in the social groups! :grin:

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Sigh, right now I wish out of a nowhere Nintendo would post a video with "Newcomers approaching!" Now that would be a suiting and ironic end to this forum area

TallT

Smash Apprentice
Well this is my final goodbye to this thread. Hopefully we can find a brighter future with K. Rool as a playable character in our new thread. For those of you that are late to the party but are looking to become a official Kutthroat please come join us in the new thread. Finally, I would like to address any supporters of K. Rool that won't be joining us in the new thread. Even though we may be going our separate ways remember that you always be ONE OF US!

Last edited:
Top Bottom