• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

IggyKoopa66

Smash Cadet
NNID
Keemie
They got a LOT of laughter out of K. Rool's current voice. Fun fact: the current voice of K. Rool also voices Funky and the Kritters. While the DK 64 voice is king, I don't hate his current voice like a majority of you guys do.

I will be all over the K. Rool amibo if he becomes playable.

Should the King Kruiser line of airships become a thing in the DKC series proper? We first saw the K. Kruiser III in King of Swing, and being the third in the airship line leads me to believe that the K. Kruiser II was the airship in DK64, with the original being the Flying Krock itself.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It is better, it's much more fluid and fast, and has an actual story line. The game feels closer to me to a DKC4 than even DKCR. Seriously, yes it's that good. Easily my favorite DS game.
This right here.

I even managed to beat the game 100% without a guide.

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
I got jungle climber as a kid, played it for like 10 minutes, was VERY disappointed it wasn't a side scroller / dkc game. Never played it again. True story. I think I sold it to gamestop eventually. I was like 11. Knowing it has K. Rool in it NOW I might buy it on wii U. Probably a decent game just couldn't be bothered with non-dkc donkey kong as a kid lol

Last edited:

BigJuicyMeatball

Smash Apprentice
I got an idea for the next DKCR game xD
Just put all three of 'em in then everybody's happy :3(It's just a sketch I made in about 20 minutes xD)

|/spoiler]

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
If we get a new Donkey Kong Country game they should start revealing a new and completely different villain
That way, everyone thinks that the Kremlings are gone
But when you finally defeat the final boss, He isn't what you thought he was
No no no, when you defeat him, he takes off the costume to reveal that he is actually King K. Rool!!!
THEN, the real battle starts!
That also would be a cool way to reintegrate the Kremlings as the villains of the franchise :dk:

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I'd rather just see the Kremlings come back to the forefront of everything than a bait and switch.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
If we get a new Donkey Kong Country game they should start revealing a new and completely different villain
That way, everyone thinks that the Kremlings are gone
But when you finally defeat the final boss, He isn't what you thought he was
No no no, when you defeat him, he takes off the costume to reveal that he is actually King K. Rool!!!
THEN, the real battle starts!
That also would be a cool way to reintegrate the Kremlings as the villains of the franchise :dk:
Here's a kool way to reintegrate the Kremlings into the franchise: King K. Rool barges into DK's house with his army, punches him in the face, laughs, steals all of his bananas again and then blows DK's house up.

Edit: then laughs again.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Here's a kool way to reintegrate the Kremlings into the franchise: King K. Rool barges into DK's house with his army, punches him in the face, laughs, steals all of his bananas again and then blows DK's house up.

Edit: then laughs again.
That kould work too

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
"That's for making dear Kweeny smack me while yelling about pots and pans"
DKCR3

Secret Extra Boss: Kween K. Rool

Edit: She has to be a titan in size and up-play the hideous factor. This was the first thing that came to mind.

Double Edit: If the Barrel Blast Krem Kids get used like the Koopalings, that would be great too.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
DKCR3

Secret Extra Boss: Kween K. Rool

Edit: She has to be a titan in size and up-play the hideous factor. This was the first thing that came to mind.

not to mention she terrifies K.Rool constantly and bursts in anger if he doesn't remember to get the latest issue of Wicked Women. But she's very thick, she called Ridley a girl a few times based on how anorexic he is

StormC

Smash Hero
I really hope DKCR3 moves away from DK island and those Island chains. I want an all new area, like Crocodile Isle and the Northern Kremisphere.

Perhaps the game can be called... Donkey Kong Kountry.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I really, in all honesty, could care less for how they reintroduce the Kremlings and K. Rool, as long as Kremlings were the main enemies, and K. Rool was the final boss, secret or not.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I really, in all honesty, could care less for how they reintroduce the Kremlings and K. Rool, as long as Kremlings were the main enemies, and K. Rool was the final boss, secret or not.
You could care less, which means that there is still room for caring less than you already do, which means that you care about the way in which the Kremlings and K. Rool are reintroduced. :troll:

StormC

Smash Hero
I want the Kremlings front and center so all of the news media can finally stop trying to push them away, and so they adorn the box art and promotional pictures.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I want the Kremlings front and center so all of the news media can finally stop trying to push them away, and so they adorn the box art and promotional pictures.
A "tap that ass" picture with K. Rool in the front... ok maybe not.

Edit: here's a better "tap that ass" picture:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
HGH is still in development, so there
CURSE YOU GOOGLE SEARCH FOR SAYING THAT IT CAME OUT IN OCTOBER 2014.
Okay, so in Pirate's curse she's kinda forced into the binary situation of which magical cosplay outfit she's tied to but HGH is going to have the "normal" Shantae formula.

Am I understanding matters right?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
CURSE YOU GOOGLE SEARCH FOR SAYING THAT IT CAME OUT IN OCTOBER 2014.
Okay, so in Pirate's curse she's kinda forced into the binary situation of which magical cosplay outfit she's tied to but HGH is going to have the "normal" Shantae formula.

Am I understanding matters right?
She gets pirate gear and her hair attack. I suggest bringing this to the Shantae thread, K.Rool wouldn't want to get kaught by Kweeny

Burruni

Smash Hero
She gets pirate gear and her hair attack. I suggest bringing this to the Shantae thread, K.Rool wouldn't want to get kaught by Kweeny
Sorry, I just got a bit derailed over the confusion of changes in the title I've yet to play.

Still.

Kween K. Rool is the best idea I've come up with all week.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So Rareware content is at an all time high than previously...we have had and will have Conker, Killer Instinct, Yooka Laylee, Battletoads cameos(better than nothing), and a mysterious upcoming title by Rareware. It would be a smart idea for Nintendo to hop on to this train by finally making use of their own assets which used to be the signature of Rare, like a certain green, crowned Krokodile...

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
So Rareware content is at an all time high than previously...we have had and will have Conker, Killer Instinct, Yooka Laylee, Battletoads cameos(better than nothing), and a mysterious upcoming title by Rareware. It would be a smart idea for Nintendo to hop on to this train by finally making use of their own assets which used to be the signature of Rare, like a certain green, crowned Krokodile...
Yooka Laylee isn't Rare. Its from Playtonic, former employees of Rare. Also Rare didn't make the new KI and Conker is basically just a cameo in Project Spark.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Yooka Laylee isn't Rare. Its from Playtonic, former employees of Rare. Also Rare didn't make the new KI and Conker is basically just a cameo in Project Spark.
Don't be obtuse.

Playtonic = Comprised of former Rare members
Killer Instinct = Created by Rare
Conker = Created by Rare
King K. Rool = Created by Rare

For all intents and purposes, there is a lot of Rare love going around right now. I think it's well deserved, personally. This would also be a smart time to announce a new 3D DK platformer, given all the hype surrounding Yooka-Laylee. We'll see what E3 brings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom