• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 4th - Vancouver, BC Canada Tournament! - Feat. Zhu! + Top BC Smashers!

Patooty

Smash Ace
Harrisburg... BC isn't very good at organizing MMs over smashboards. People will mysteriously not have money or w/e after they insist that they want to play friendlies with you to warm up first -_____-

Also you ignored my cookie match. I'll play you for a cookie. Add me to MSN... July 4th is a long time to wait for a cookie :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Guess it's time to train for Genesis....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEEEE THHHHEEEE PPPOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Mummra shower

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
hey im bringing over a casual smash player who wants to see how competative smash looks like, put him on maybe his gamertag is shadow

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
hey im bringing over a casual smash player who wants to see how competative smash looks like, put him on maybe his gamertag is shadow
Ummm as I said there is a limit to my tourney. You cant just say your going to bring someone without asking me if he can go because from what you just posted, that was what you were going to do.
Im trying to limit the people coming over to people who are joining the tournament. I already have well over the 32 people limit coming and I dont know if I can fit anymore.

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
i whipped out directions for everyone incase many have troubles getting there, I have actually had 2 people ask me how to get there so I might as well on my free time have created this

sorry for the stretch, I dont know how many people are still using those 15 inch CRT monitors anymore but ill take my chances!

Victa

Smash Rookie
i saw cookie on the forum and i had to say hi cause it got me hungry =P

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
And where does this "49th bus" depart from?
in the East van, it departs at METROTOWN and is also the final stop there, in West van it departs from UBC i dont know where in ubc but i guess its somewhere near the hospital? and its the last stop there, so those who will take the skytrain you have it easy! just get off at METROTOWN STATION and take the 49th bus to Elliot good luck

thanks firestorm88 below for correcting my fail directions

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
in the East van, it departs at Joyce and is also the final stop there, in West van it departs from UBC i dont know where in ubc but i guess its somewhere near the hospital? and its the last stop there, so those who will take the skytrain you have it easy! just get off at joyce station and take the 49th bus to Elliot good luck
I think you mistook it for the 41st.

#41 departs from Joyce and heads to UBC.
#49 departs from Metrotown and heads to UBC.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
IF YOU GOING BY SKYTRAIN! Do NOT get off at metrotown. Get off on 29th Avenue Station and take the 29th Elliott bus get off at HoyLake. The bus will take the route where Yakals face is. It will end up behind my house.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
For bus 49 Eastbound, you can get on at Dunbar & 41st

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I will say this here and now.
I will NOT tolerate any disrespect towards me or anyone in this household at any time. I WILL kick you out of the tourney if anything like this happens.
If your name is NOT on my list I will NOT let you in my house. This is MY house so I have to be cautious of things and make sure nothing goes missing. So your name MUST be on either the confirmed or unconfirmed list to come.

Ill also say this to a certain someone im sure you know who you are. Your currently on my sht list because you have shown nothing to make me want to keep you on the list. So please watch what you say to me.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I should also said this for my behalf.

I hbave notice that the more tourney i been going to, the less time i acutally get to smash (and it not due to the fact that i don't play).

So im going to set rules for my recording stuff.

I WILL NOT record friendlies unless i feel like i want to.
I will record tourney matches if all players agreed that they're willing to be recorded, but i will not record if im playing in a friendly/tourney match.
I WILL record Loser,winner and grand finals, commentary will be aviable for these matches, as well as any tourney matches if anyone wants to give it a try, unless Hitsugaya does not want me to record, or a majority does not want me to record(which is doubtful, but it could happen), or someone has better equipment and a reliable upload time.

that about it.

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
Kenny, I will bring the Styrofoam you want to Johns house or you can come over to my house and pick it up a long the way home.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
... reliable upload time.
I'll do it this time, okay!?!

BTW, I'll record pretty much anything, but when it comes to friendly matches, if I end up recording enough of them, I'll probably only end up uploading ones that are actually worth watching. I've had complaints in the past about uploading boring(or embarrassing) friendly matches, so I don't really see the point in bothering with it.

It's also possible that I might be able to provide audio commentary. The method involves a bit of homemade electronics which I have yet to complete, so definitely no guarantees.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
I may end up asking someone to record a friendly for me, because I need help with a certain character I'm trying to main, and more or less none of you on site can help me (unless somebody's secretly playing him).

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
James =/= Dynamism right? Or else I'm on there twice lol

Also, my 2 tvs is if 1 is NOT tims, cause apparently he took AJs this weekend as his #2 and that might be the one I thought was gonna be my #2.

With the tvs, I'll have a wii too. And I MIGHT buy another GC by then. Very possible, I'll bring it if I do.

Top Bottom