• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 4th - Vancouver, BC Canada Tournament! - Feat. Zhu! + Top BC Smashers!

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'll definitely be coming. I haven't gone to a tourney in far too long. I'll get good eventually right?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
gg no re 32 peeeeps

Marshall says:
nom
Mangoland is an amusement park because I'm amused. But it's also a summer camp for bears. And by that I mean Mango bair camps.
ahahahahahahahaha

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
John just confirm me, I know I was confirmed for 2 other big tourneys in bc but there's no reason for me not to go this time. I talked to much smack in the PR thread to miss this :p

Zhu I don't like planning MM's on smashboards, so we'll see what happens when we're all there.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
save washington spots just in case
That sounds like a real **** move. How about when it gets to 25 registered we give you a PM? Don't forget you need passports.
Taking all money matches!

So $10 Manli / Dynamism and $5 supertramp!
Zhu, your name reminds me of the sound Sheik makes when wavedashing...

John, I forgot that my bro took my smash and went to another country. I can't bring a set-up =/. If we can get like 50 people though, we should consider finding a venue, or maybe Eric's house. (although maybe he has person restrictions as well?)

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
and zhu no invite?
He's probably too scared to say it, but it's something you need to hear... you embarrass him.

EDIT: BTW, all of the main videos from TS3 are finally up. All that's left is a couple crew sets from the unfinished crew mini event, a money match, and a **** load of friendlies, most of which are me vs Alphican, a.k.a. boring.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
He's probably too scared to say it, but it's something you need to hear... you embarrass him.

EDIT: BTW, all of the main videos from TS3 are finally up. All that's left is a couple crew sets from the unfinished crew mini event, a money match, and a **** load of friendlies, most of which are me vs Alphican, a.k.a. boring.
****, how did this guy know?!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
"Connor" (10:04:55 PM): I know this sounds dumb, but my biology teacher told the class we were gonna watch happy feet today
"Connor" (10:05:10 PM): and I asked her "why not watch happy feet 3? it's better"
"Connor" (10:05:19 PM): then I realized I was dumb
"Connor" (10:06:53 PM): everyone had a blank stare at me

That's AWESOME!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
i do not bair camp get that out of here

and zhu no invite?

Mang0 if you could somehow get by the border, I have a Marth who can't wait to have a Mang0 grilled falco sandwich. :] And I read your jigglypuff thread the other day, I laughed SO hard for SO long...

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...I'm seriously thinking of trying to come...but dunno...

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...well it looks like I can get there :D

I'll be your first round fodder, but gotta make sure I can actually go...might have physio that day...

dieslow

Smash Ace
Singles: $10
Doubles: $5 Per Player ($10 per team)
Unless people prefer $15 / $10. Just tell me which you guys prefer.

i vote $15/10

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I would vote $15/$10 were it not for the probability that the amount of people that won't enter due to the entry fee being "too high" would not account for the $5 increase in entry fees. In the end, pot size would most likely be smaller IMO.

$10/$5.

Top Bottom