• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 4th - Vancouver, BC Canada Tournament! - Feat. Zhu! + Top BC Smashers!

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol tahsis, thats just a way of saying no without actually saying no so ppl dont just think your scurred.

but fine, ill stop now since your scared.

im a crackhead, i may or may not have cow ears

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol gg's with everyone i played lol i got rapedd

falcon challenge!!!!! lollllllllll, thx for hosting thsi john =D

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
I have very few Johns for my 0/8. Mostly just that one set where I had kneeling, standing, hungry, thirsty, needed to piss and M2 Johns.

Getting 2x4ed by Zhu was a very enriching experience. It let me know exactly how bloody fast real players are, and how bloody slow I am.

Though I am slightly ticked that I only started doing halfway decent AFTER my pool was done...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sorry BC, I suck. Zhu, smash Tuesday at like 11? Eric and I will give you some better matches. Sorry to disappoint, guys.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
...why do I get this weird feeling there are 12+ people still sitting there playing at this moment...

...if there are, dang my parents for pulling me out T_T

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
**** this shows you why top professional socal players are top xD

by the way!!! hey John, can you please check if my white headphones are still at your house? it was where byuusan placed his laptop, left of the couch in front of the big TV where Zhu and Eric played their winners final

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I think someone took my melee disk with them, It was in its case downstairs by the unused white tv, and it had "mw" written on the front somewhere in black marker.

hopefully it was by accident, and thank god I still have my memory card.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
manuel........................manual.

guys, monsters ate my socks last night. AGAIN! :(

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
I think someone took my melee disk with them, It was in its case downstairs by the unused white tv, and it had "mw" written on the front somewhere in black marker.

hopefully it was by accident, and thank god I still have my memory card.
srry bout that man my bro made me rush out and i forgot, get yakal to give you one because he has ours

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Good point, I completely missed the singles finals because I had to leave early and somebody's pool took...what I think was two HOURS to finish.

Top Bottom