• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 4th - Vancouver, BC Canada Tournament! - Feat. Zhu! + Top BC Smashers!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I should also said this for my behalf.

I hbave notice that the more tourney i been going to, the less time i acutally get to smash (and it not due to the fact that i don't play).

So im going to set rules for my recording stuff.

I WILL NOT record friendlies unless i feel like i want to.
I will record tourney matches if all players agreed that they're willing to be recorded, but i will not record if im playing in a friendly/tourney match.
I WILL record Loser,winner and grand finals, commentary will be aviable for these matches, as well as any tourney matches if anyone wants to give it a try, unless Hitsugaya does not want me to record, or a majority does not want me to record(which is doubtful, but it could happen), or someone has better equipment and a reliable upload time.

that about it.
As long as you catch a match of my falcon penetrating marth and/or spacies, s'all good. ^__^

I will say this here and now.
I will NOT tolerate any disrespect towards me or anyone in this household at any time. I WILL kick you out of the tourney if anything like this happens.
If your name is NOT on my list I will NOT let you in my house. This is MY house so I have to be cautious of things and make sure nothing goes missing. So your name MUST be on either the confirmed or unconfirmed list to come.

Ill also say this to a certain someone im sure you know who you are. Your currently on my sht list because you have shown nothing to make me want to keep you on the list. So please watch what you say to me.
The best Peach in the world has spoken, GG.

I got this =)
<(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)>

unityole

Smash Lord
i would have come to this just to see melee action if i didnt have work on weekends
t

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
I may end up asking someone to record a friendly for me, because I need help with a certain character I'm trying to main, and more or less none of you on site can help me (unless somebody's secretly playing him).
well hitugaya plays pretty much everyone and we have a pretty wide variety coming , we got a luigi, we got the ice climbers, few links, bbqribs has a pretty good mewtwo, about a billion spacies, and i my self main yoshi, so most likley, you wont have trouble finding help

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
well hitugaya plays pretty much everyone and we have a pretty wide variety coming , we got a luigi, we got the ice climbers, few links, bbqribs has a pretty good mewtwo, about a billion spacies, and i my self main yoshi, so most likley, you wont have trouble finding help
Huh, didn't know there was a M2 coming :D

But truthfully...

High Tier: I have no idea who I'm good with. Maybe a tie between Falco and Marth? Mix in a Shiek, add a Touch of Falcon and stir T_T

Other: Mewtwo, Pichu (who I'm generally BETTER with o_0)

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
ive dumped shiek for falcon, falcon for marth, marth for fox, and now fox for falco... ive joined the ranks of the FALCO way to GO ERIC

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Beware...Gamepro is coming...and bringing his horrible Melee skills with him...

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
as i have been tought by the experts, its only gay when balls are touching.....*cough cough sion*
lol who daa fuc.ck is this

Taffy

Smash Rookie
Woah woah, so first I'm told that I can't join because there are too many people then people who ask to participate after I asked are accepted, yet I'm not. Whats the deal?

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Oh wow I used to watch that show so much. and the one before that with the black girl

Top Bottom