• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 4th - Vancouver, BC Canada Tournament! - Feat. Zhu! + Top BC Smashers!

Patooty

Smash Ace
If you make it, they will come!

How is this spontaneously (potentially) bigger than SFUs? :psycho:

edit: what happun mi sig?

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
Is John going to verify every single person that is coming through his door? If so by what means? I suggest a checklist with the personals coming for their names to be crossed/ticked what ever. Some people could also lie about who they are i.e. name faking, somebody who is not on confirmed nor unconfirmed list comes and "fakes as somebody else, player Bob is not invited but confirms himself as Zm4jf" and that could jeopardize some people and cause conflict.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Is John going to verify every single person that is coming through his door? If so by what means? I suggest a checklist with the personals coming for their names to be crossed/ticked what ever. Some people could also lie about who they are i.e. name faking, somebody who is not on confirmed nor unconfirmed list comes and "fakes as somebody else, player Bob is not invited but confirms himself as Zm4jf" and that could jeopardize some people and cause conflict.
Aside from you, I think John knows everyone else by sight. So basically, bring ID or he won't let you in. Everyone else is off the hook.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
very unlikely that someone tries for identity theft of gamer tag. if it does happen it would be funny as ****.

tahsis, $10 mm no matter who i am? <---- dis gonn freeak you outss boy

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Well, my unique controller is posted in the 1k controller thread in the Melee general forum. Kinda easy to copy, but hey it's ID.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
shieeeettttttttt does that mean i cant come if its full?? i dont take THAT much room up and im pretty quiet...its just when i land the knees is when i get all excited :/
still gotta ask my parents lulz. but betterr to just tell me now if i cant come

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I will say this here and now.
I will NOT tolerate any disrespect towards me or anyone in this household at any time. I WILL kick you out of the tourney if anything like this happens.
If your name is NOT on my list I will NOT let you in my house. This is MY house so I have to be cautious of things and make sure nothing goes missing. So your name MUST be on either the confirmed or unconfirmed list to come.
L2Read people

Clouderz

Smash Ace
ill make sure to discuss this with my parents tomorrow i rly wanna go and **** noobs ;_;
btw i mastered x/y kinda, im the junior dark-rain

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Cause I 4 stocked Eric?

Your just mad cause your 6th. Dont need to QQ Next time I should just not let you use my phone.
Yeah I'm emo about smash atm. I'll make an effort to be on my game and utilize July 4th tourney and Zhu's time here to polish up my game for Genesis.

Anyways, i was just bugging you. Thanks for having me over and letting me use ur phone ^__^

Top Bottom