• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna lie guys I've been kinda upset by the quality of this thread recently

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not gonna lie Landon I've been kind of upset by the quality of YO FACE recently

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for

traffic.

Smash Journeyman

We clearly need to have more routine smashfests, of the large variety. not enough playing means too much jibberjabber on the forums.

SKidd

Smash Master
you guys better not ninja this while i'm sleeping

i'm serious ill be pissed the **** off

| Big D |

Smash Master
Dude it's happening tonight, there is not stopping it. I've accepted that I wouldn't get it like 1K posts ago.

If you really want it you gotta stay up.

#birdofprey

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alphicans must be a legendary or something because I see him lurking in the tall grass....

Also since I have already gotten a big post I think it's only fair I don't go for this one. You guys better not let Alberta get it though.

OH SHI- I WILD ALPHICANS APPEARED

Top Bottom