• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Jason!

Smash Lord
11/24/12 B.C. Brawl Monthlies Attendance List

Confirmed: 5

Aleate
Alphicans (Villian)
~Firefly~
Starwaffle
Yakalboobear

Unconfirmed: 21

Acute.Anthrax ?
Asa ?
Big D ?
Blue Yoshi ?
Breez ?
Captain L ?
Crisis ?
Dazrin ?
Deap ?
_GrapE_ ?
Irisz ?
Jason ?
Kantrip?
KKOrange ?
Neebee ?
SinisterB ?
Skidd ?
Sniper6133 ?
traffic. ?
The Iron Wolf ?
T- Block ?

** xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx ?

Okay I think I got everyone, but incase I didn't ..

Please confirm yourself.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
i can't be saved from arcansi
ill either understand him as a person or continue to dislike his online persona

he was fine offline

:009:
That's because I tried to get you to understand I'm a fine person.

I don't act differently offline than I do online, except I can't engage in certain discussions, like I couldn't talk about what you guys had said about me in real life. I don't like this, nor do I want it.

But you guys seem to.

I don't understand what is so hard about me to understand. I'm just incredibly focused on certain things, for better or worse.

I mean, I could just not post here, if that's what you guys would like. All this talk about 'saving (people) from arcansi' as if I'm a train off the rails or something.

I'm a person, you know. And not one who is attempting to annoy people. I just want to understand things.

But if this isn't a place where I can talk about stuff, I'll go somewhere else. Just let me know.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Today I discovered Kahlua which everyone should buy <3

:phone:
You are on your way to discovering something very dark lmao

jason I literally saw that edit happen right in front of my eyes lmao I'll be there for commentary if you guys will take me <3

and omg all those marik videos lmfao

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
He is giving an evil glare (perhaps cackling) while shuffling cards? ...

From what I can remember, he also has weird projections coming out of his face though I may be wrong since I haven't [been forced to] watch(ed) that show for a very long time.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Confirm me pls

Also reminder about the wreck it ralph smashfest at my house this saturday. PM me if you need my house address.

SKidd

Smash Master
lol @ me on the unconfirmed list <3

kinda lost interest in smash
be back some day tho

SKidd

Smash Master
readin all these posts makes me miss u guys

damn maybe i should come

alphi is coming? wtf

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
I may show up to this one, but November is kinda a busy month for me. Gotta go to court possibly near the end and need some prep time from lawyer before that. Also need to go visit the gf for a week or some sometime this month as well.

If I can get the brawl spark back though I'll try to make it more likely :D

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I love you SKidd; please come back.

Come to the next tourney and you'll definitely get that spark! Hope that court thing settles well.

Jason!

Smash Lord
I may show up to this one, but November is kinda a busy month for me. Gotta go to court possibly near the end and need some prep time from lawyer before that. Also need to go visit the gf for a week or some sometime this month as well.

If I can get the brawl spark back though I'll try to make it more likely :D
If you don't mind me asking, why do you need to go to court?

SKidd

Smash Master
yo landon you still down to come and get me

i also got a phone now

also i'm in grade 8
damn

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
If you don't mind me asking, why do you need to go to court?
Friend got in a car accident 4 years ago during a snowstorm/blackout and I was the passenger. The chick that hit us said it's our fault and is trying to sue my friend. Pretty messed up and more of an annoyance for us since it was clearly her fault lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Might be sooner than you think. You guys are doing mk legal, are you not? Just curious whats changed since I left and such, as well as my interest in competing compared to friendlies.
When you come, I'll take you out for any food you want. Even Denny's.

MK is a super fun matchup (kinda, sorta?) but it sucks that Shuttle Loop (among other things) completely wreck our mains.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Well its been like, 6 months since I've been out there. The last one was phoenix...7? Anywho, just wondering what rules you guys got going.
Yeah, personnaly a little bit mk'd out, but we'll see what happens when/if I get out there.

And ok...sounds like a date :D <3

Captain L

Smash Champion
Skidd if you call I'm always down to get you add me 778 385 o50five

also I'm not down for any brawl money matches until I get my confidence in the game back! Which basically means once Dawson's toon link and peach stop 2 stocking me.

ummm lots more posts to respond to but I forget a lot of them yay! Jer I will almost definitely be down for a Wreck it Ralph smashfest as long as I'm invited

:025:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Skidd if you call I'm always down to get you add me 778 385 o50five

also I'm not down for any brawl money matches until I get my confidence in the game back! Which basically means once Dawson's toon link and peach stop 2 stocking me.

ummm lots more posts to respond to but I forget a lot of them yay! Jer I will almost definitely be down for a Wreck it Ralph smashfest as long as I'm invited

:025:
Damn. BigD sounds more like the tyrant of BC rather than the hero!

Top Bottom