• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
So I'm buying snacks/drinks for the smashfest so they might as well be stuff you guys like, any requests?

otherwise I'm just gonna buy my favorite snacks (milk and deli meats) .-.

Captain L

Smash Champion
vegetables!

dawson if you only wrecked me with ICs I wouldn't feel as bad cause I could just pass that off as being a bad personal matchup instead of having to face the reality that you are a significantly better player than I am.

Nothing you did wrong except be really good. I think something inside me died after I lost the zss money match.

Jason!

Smash Lord
11/24/12 B.C. Brawl Monthlies Attendance List *Updated*

Confirmed: 7

Aleate
Alphicans (Villian)
Big D
~Firefly~
Jason
Starwaffle
Yakalboobear

Unconfirmed: 19

Acute.Anthrax ?
Asa ?
Blue Yoshi ?
Breez ?
Captain L ?
Crisis ?
Dazrin ?
Deap ?
_GrapE_ ?
Irisz ?
Kantrip?
KKOrange ?
Neebee ?
SinisterB ?
Skidd ?
Sniper6133 ?
traffic. ?
The Iron Wolf ?
T- Block ?

** xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx ?

Okay I think I got everyone, but incase I didn't ..

Please confirm yourself.

| Big D |

Smash Master
vegetables!

dawson if you only wrecked me with ICs I wouldn't feel as bad cause I could just pass that off as being a bad personal matchup instead of having to face the reality that you are a significantly better player than I am.

Nothing you did wrong except be really good. I think something inside me died after I lost the zss money match.
I only beat you with other characters when you try and play PM, Melee, and brawl at the same time.

I don't think I'm significantly better, but if you try to play me with that mind set then it's going to seem that way.

I believe in you bro.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
vegetables!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he plays more with random secondaries like ZSS and TL than you do now with Pikachu. And, like Dawson said, you need a fresh mindset. Trust me, once you start seeing his secondaries as legitimate, you can start treating those matches as opportunities to learn a MU that you normally wouldn't get a chance to play, and it'll help you improve a lot as a player.

:005:

Asa

Smash Hero
retreating_8airs

that_is_all

also_im_coming_to_this

[yeah probably not so good]

Captain L

Smash Champion
mannnn but I like playing all smash games at once and trying to be the best at all of them

yesterday I spent like an hour on shine cancels in smash 64 and I can break shields now

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Though I can't bring myself to not wash my hair each day, you should really wash your hair only once every two days.

My barber told me the best shampoos to use are (obviously) salon brand products but TresEmme actually comes at a very close second. I was also told Head and Shoulders is terrible.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
We are seeing it on Saturday during the smashfest I'm having at my house.

What time works best for everyone btw?
2:55 PM | 5:30 PM | 8:05 PM | 10:35 PM

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow I totally don't understand the Skyler hate. I like her :(

Pinkman is pretty cool. And omg Gus!

Top Bottom