• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Some quality Training Mode is fun sometimes, though my Training Mode time has been dwindling lately compared to back in the day. I haven't even played vBrawl for the longest time since Demo 2.1 came out for Project M, LOL.

So I guess you're pretty into PC stuff then. You getting GW2?
I'm into all competitive gaming, even cards. I watch teamspooky all the time and have a working knowledge of UMvC3 (as deep as that game is, lol).

Yes, I will be getting GW2 ASAP.

This is exactly how my bro feels mate S: (he's got Aspergers) but talking is a two-sided thing is it not? It's important to consider what they say and what they would like to talk about as well, it's not all about asking questions and talking about depressing issues O_O
For me it pretty much is. All I talk about in real life are issues (philisophical, gaming related, real life, etc). I rarely talk about just random happenings unless it ties into something like this.

I also like just listening to people, but this is rarely evident online.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
People might (and probs do) have different talking topics then you right? Maybe they hate games, philosophical stoof, etc. It'd be REALLY hard to keep a conversation going right now wouldn't it? This is where random tid-bits of their talk come in.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
People might (and probs do) have different talking topics then you right? Maybe they hate games, philosophical stoof, etc. It'd be REALLY hard to keep a conversation going right now wouldn't it? This is where random tid-bits of their talk come in.
Then I don't talk, or I listen to them talk about something they like. I mean, I've done like small talk like stuff about MLP or other random stuff, but it's extremely rare and always comes from a question by someone else.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg Jackie Chan Adventures! I always wanted the Horse and Monkey Talismans :(

Trevor's in for a surprise :)

Asa

Smash Hero
he salty that landon and him aren't teaming ;)

weren't you gonna do work jason? = (

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yo those burgers were mad tasty real talk

btw ima leave soon but i don't think i'll make it for dubs

and Irisz bring scorch!! you guys would probably like project m since Link is like OP :awesome:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
He hasn't even heard the words "Project M" in his life (y)

And tbh, Scorch and I have been fighting recently so idk if he will answer... S:

I might have to leave early ad well cuz there's a month-old science fair project that I haven't started on and I gotta buy shiz for it. :D

:phone:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Idk, I had to go somewhere right away S: I lost to everyone in the pools/brackets, but won some friendlies lmao xD

:phone:

Top Bottom