• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ATTENTION BC BRAWLERS!!

Would you be interested in coming to an AB tournament June 25th, with a possible $200 starter pot? Pay out to 1,2,3,4 and the two 5ths most likely. ?????

Hopefully gonna try to get everyone from edmonton to enter, and maybe bring in the few people from Calgary.
I want to mention the date will be June 18th, not the 25th.

Other games will include: MK9, MvC3, SC2 and SF4, most with a starter pot as well.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I want to mention the date will be June 18th, not the 25th.

Other games will include: MK9, MvC3, SC2 and SF4, most with a starter pot as well.
i would like to go, that would be a good experience.

i have to go back to mex on august.

but dont worry sion, i will be here on jan to **** you:awesome:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
yo blue yoshi im planning to visit my friend (brennan) over the summer

so

make a tournament for me.

brawl,melee and football :)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
By football I assume you mean European football? If so, then yes, we should have a football game :p

And if I host a tournament, it will be 64, melee, brawl, and rock paper scisors, with some side events (that's right, rock paper scisors is a main event).

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
By football I assume you mean European football? If so, then yes, we should have a football game :p

And if I host a tournament, it will be 64, melee, brawl, and rock paper scisors, with some side events (that's right, rock paper scisors is a main event).
of course

american football is a joke:awesome:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Asa and CaptainL sounds like a good team.

It seems I have scattered interest across the country lol. Even if 3ish people came from each region, it'd still be hype imo.

Asa

Smash Hero
the first time we teamed was kinda bad, we didn't know how to work with each other

and landon kept getting stage spiked >.>

but now he's over that so he stock tanks for nobody's business

SKidd

Smash Master
When Landon and I teamed, I stock tanked <_< I was at 0% for like half of one match :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
When Landon and I teamed, we kept hitting and killing each other.

Heck, when anyone and I team, we keep hitting and killing each other.

And every tournament me and Trevor team in, he always gets 9'd, not necessarily by me either :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Can anyone who knows how to contact the washington scene tell them about the tournament? I am not sure how to notify all of them lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Can you link me to where you're gonna tell them? So I can answer questions and then link them to the tournament thread when it's up on wednesday.

Asa

Smash Hero
melee players are very different than brawl players lol
not really lol they just have a different preference

@alphie

most of the states don't have passports, so don't expect a big turnout

but felix/jem/nerd/busy/dmacc have, that's kinda all that matters lol

Asa

Smash Hero
that's the mindset i need lol

i think everyone will come then QQ when no one does

it's so close to genesis though ):

Kantrip

Kantplay
Use the mindset of confirmed-2 are coming and none of the uncomfirmed. Then if only the confirmed come, you still have more than expected, and any more are just icing on the cake.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol no. I just found out that you could set it so it's always yellow in your options, so I am trying it out. Coloured text has always been such a hassle before, but now that I don't have to "go advanced" and select the colour every time, I kind of like it.

And the option changes the colour of every post I've ever made.

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Max, is there any way I can contact you? Like... aside from random appearances on tourney threads? Like... msn, facebook, something? For several reasons, all of which you can probably likely guess.
I'll be doing ladder matches from about 4-7 pm tonight so I'll be on both Facebook and in the singles chat. (I'll be at the library so the Facebook chat won't work, just a heads up. xP) And yes, I was actually going to ask if I could tag along with you. :D

Watch out everyone, Max113 will be attending this tourney. ;]

Top Bottom