• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I think you owned a restaurant of something and you lost something and you were breaking everything to find it. I don't remember the rest tho.

Asa

Smash Hero
the reason i was jumping around shortly after that was because i was dying of laughter

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I thought it was pretty well played. I'm not all that familiar with Mario's options in the kinds of situations I usually watch for when watching other people's videos, but I'll try and go more in depth later. I have to finish packing soon.

Also, I just want to say that when I saw the most recent set of videos that got uploaded, the first thing I did was go to Phoenix 5 WFs and find the part where Luke OHKOs Landon at 0% with his bucket.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
Asa is such a great, memorable guy, it's understandable to dream about him.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ATTENTION BC BRAWLERS!!

Would you be interested in coming to an AB tournament June 25th, with a possible $200 starter pot? Pay out to 1,2,3,4 and the two 5ths most likely. ?????

Hopefully gonna try to get everyone from edmonton to enter, and maybe bring in the few people from Calgary.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Not sure. If there was one it wouldn't get that much attendance, but we could have a little one off to the side. I mean if you come, you will play 64. Dan will always want to play 64.

Asa

Smash Hero
And no problem Feint, it's my way of saying how much i love bc brawl :)

what's your real name btw? trevor?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
ATTENTION BC BRAWLERS!!

Would you be interested in coming to an AB tournament June 25th, with a possible $200 starter pot? Pay out to 1,2,3,4 and the two 5ths most likely. ?????

Hopefully gonna try to get everyone from edmonton to enter, and maybe bring in the few people from Calgary.
oshi~ Nice. =0 Get on this people!

I met some smashers from abbotsford today! :D
Awesome! You didn't metalame them too hard, did you?

:005:

Kantrip

Kantplay
And no problem Feint, it's my way of saying how much i love bc brawl :)

what's your real name btw? trevor?
Yeah it's Trevor.

Just got back from a trip to Victoria last night and I must say, you islanders have some beautiful scenery (Blue Yoshi) :awesome:

SKidd

Smash Master
Feint, the whole idea of going to Victoria, even if you're going to Victoria for a different reason, is to Smash with the Islanders.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Luke what would be the odds of us teaming if I went?
Depends. If it means another carpool comes + more people, then very likely. If you'd come anyways, 0 chance.

Lol don't lie to me now, because Frio would be upset and might not even show if I team with you.

Top Bottom