• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Others don't dictate whether I'm a villain or not, I do.

We all choose our own path.

I shall not let the temptation stray me from the path of righteousness.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Peach is a heroine. She's one of the lowest tiered characters in BC but she still does pretty well!

:peach:<3

I was going to pick up my former co-main Sheik but I think I'd rather place badly with Peach than place well using somebody else. Sucks that I only have a positive matchup against Irisz and that really good Wario player but I'll find a way! Peach all the way! :peach:!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
wolf has it pretty rough in the lands of BC

good thing he's an anti-hero and does whatever he wants

| Big D |

Smash Master
ICs are also one of the lowest tiered characters in BC.

Also me and Jake and possibly Crisis will be going to Stronghold tomorrow at around 1.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
<3

You should bring Awakening to the tournament so we can do streetpass stuff. ^.^
Okay sure. I've been getting 3-4hrs of sleep every night because of this game! Argh! Speaking of Fire Emblem, I love hearing Miriel talk... but what does she say when a skill/critical activates and she says R________ fool!? I actually had to look up words in the dictionary because I didn't know the meaning some of the words she used like "I'm a staunch believer in amelioration!" I'm ESL though so it's okay :)

I hate my new personal character and it's even weaker than the first.

SKidd

Smash Master
holy **** guys i got these ****ing faat-ass headphones

like my whole body vibrates listening to them holy ****

also

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Okay sure. I've been getting 3-4hrs of sleep every night because of this game! Argh! Speaking of Fire Emblem, I love hearing Miriel talk... but what does she say when a skill/critical activates and she says R________ fool!? I actually had to look up words in the dictionary because I didn't know the meaning some of the words she used like "I'm a staunch believer in amelioration!" I'm ESL though so it's okay :)

I hate my new personal character and it's even weaker than the first.
I'm not sure what she says. I used Miriel at first, but I dropped her about halfway through the game and only really used her again to build up supports. :x

@ SKidd: Are you sure somebody your age should be using such intense headphones...? Wouldn't want to stunt your hearing. =[

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh I should do that support thing... but so time consuming. When do new DLCs come out? Is it regular?

I read a guide and it's so difficult to set up characters with the skills I want and I don't want to restart again. Oh well, I'll have to make do with what I have :p Hopefully, my team won't be pitifully pathetic when we do whatever it is you do with StreetPass (I assume we battle).

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
don't worry he'll grow into them

like a pair of shoes

SKidd

Smash Master
thats like saying don't have sex cuz ur gonna **** ur **** up

i did get new shoes too

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh I should do that support thing... but so time consuming. When do new DLCs come out? Is it regular?

I read a guide and it's so difficult to set up characters with the skills I want and I don't want to restart again. Oh well, I'll have to make do with what I have :p Hopefully, my team won't be pitifully pathetic when we do whatever it is you do with StreetPass (I assume we battle).
I think there's a regular period for DLC releases...maybe it's weekly? I'm not sure, but the next one is designed to give you tons of EXP to raise your team quickly. And there's a co-op function we can do as well. =]

Jason!

Smash Lord
Guyspls.

Google images themed PR. Basically you Google images your name and use the first image that pops up.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Captain L

(I like it)

Big D

(I like the guy playing his saxaphone like a guitar)

~Firefly~

(gee didn't see that coming)

H

(ok)

Jason

Kantrip

Neebee

Breez

SKidd

Asa

Aleate

Grape