• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I suggested Sailor Moon but I was ignored except for NeeBee because he didn't like being Nehelenia.

We should totally do that and I would make an effort to be on that one. Neptune<3

Captain L

Smash Champion
I am going to have nightmares about that irl puff

Looks kinda like a ball of gollum

SKidd

Smash Master
dawson you've watched enough animes to know that burning is not the most painful way to die

also i saw that irl puff on tumblr
and yakal probably did too

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I have a positive record against H in friendlies and tournament which means he'll have many hurdles to get past especially if I bring back my old mains (that I have practised slightly with, especially *that* tech-based move).

I'd rather be unknown though. I want to be an HM on the PR if the theme is cool. I'm totes top 10 for sure though. Imagine if I actually played safe instead of blindly going in all the time.

This is true though I did have that final salty runback which provided me some redemption in our friendlies last month : p

Also, thanks to the Reading Break that just passed I've had the opportunity to return to Wifi temporarily and re-learn some forgotten matchups. Peach was one of the few that has been downloaded to H.jpg : D

Look forward to playing you again!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
This is true though I did have that final salty runback which provided me some redemption in our friendlies last month : p

Also, thanks to the Reading Break that just passed I've had the opportunity to return to Wifi temporarily and re-learn some forgotten matchups. Peach was one of the few that has been downloaded to H.jpg : D

Look forward to playing you again!
Haha, everybody's learning the Peach matchup now :( I may have to fall back on my old mains after all! (The Wifi unfriendly one especially)

| Big D |

Smash Master
I was giving you a chance to back out because this is foolish but...

I won't deny you.

Challenge accepted, there is no backing out now.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol @ dawson comparing himself to batman

I'm all for landon on the joker doe

how much is the MM? MK vs ics?

You accumulated 1000 posts, but can you moonwalk?

what

| Big D |

Smash Master
He would probably have a pretty good MK, but he would definitely have a personal rule about never using him.

And then use ICs, as a method of getting things done with as few casualties as possible.

Captain L

Smash Champion
it was mainly to use the gif

besides brawl is different than melee, just because I'm not practicing doesn't mean I'm not learning the matchup

the main intention wasn't to john it was a shot at how I can beat dawson's ICs with a character I don't use

Top Bottom