• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It may as well be 90%. I'm not pro-ban but it's super demotivating to think... oh yay I just dealt with a MK whose pick-any-move beats my everything and now I get to do it again! ... and again! ...and again! Oh I'm off stage... time to air dodge his Shuttle Loop... oh wait! I can't because Peach can't air dodge while floating so I'd better stop that. But don't you see? My air dodge has more lag than invincbility so I'll get hit regardless of what I do! You have my gratitude for knocking me out of the tournament so early that I place last forever.

Wth at the new Fire Emblem game! Supports are unlimited? That's why the main character didn't marry somebody important... because I didn't want to use up supports that were limited in the past? People can get married and have children? The last level has unlimited monsters that I have been killing non-stop for an hour. Argh!!!

Please give my Peach icon back, Jesse!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
You can get A rank supports with everyone but S rank with only one person so you have to pick

supposedly

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I seriously didn't use supports because I thought they were limited! I was scared to use them! I was like why did the main character marry some maiden!?

DLC is dumb! Why do I get more money than I have earned in the entire game in a single stage?

Captain L

Smash Champion
Yo kev, 99% of new mks have no idea what to do with zelda you could probably beat them even though the matchup is garbage.

PR update after the next tourney I can feel it. It'll also be a really salty PR for sure unlike last time which had more obvious placements for the most part

Dawson accept the mm it's like free money for you I shouldn't have to make the hype post

Kantrip money/pride match if we don't play in tourney

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Because it's bonus and you can "buy" other unlockable units like Ike

i think the DLC is cool

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
DLC breaks the game. I purchased every single one so far and I had no idea it would make the game so much easier. The Fire Emblem game is great... I should have read guides before playing. I just felt so lost at times and didn't really explore stuff. Good thing the game is good and I won't mind restarting it.

It was 1pm on the release date and it was pretty much sold out everywhere but one place...

Maybe I'll play Zelda more.

inb4igetbanned

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Do you have Awakening yet JJ?

my body needs it
I got it the morning it came out. Thanks to reading week, I've logged over 50 hours. :x So gooooooood

Everything in DLC is extra; the ones you're referring too are designed to give you the resources to super train your army if you want to build the strongest Spotpass team you can/tackle the extremely hard DLC that will come later on.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Peach<3

But don't you see? Lucina is my Peach of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I finished the game on Hard, classic (so hard!), and next time I'm going to switch to casual. Less stress :(

What exactly do you mean by extremely hard? I think having 20 people gang up on one guy is hard enough :(

| Big D |

Smash Master
If you want the MM make a hype MM post, not that hard.

Whether you should isn't the question, if you want it you would have to make it.

This is important to me.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Peach<3

But don't you see? Lucina is my Peach of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I finished the game on Hard, classic (so hard!), and next time I'm going to switch to casual. Less stress :(

What exactly do you mean by extremely hard? I think having 20 people gang up on one guy is hard enough :(
Enemies with stats basically as high as they can possibly go.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I challenge my fate! But yeah that sounds nasty.

Are the DLC worth getting? I was planning to buy them all... hope it won't be too costly...

I also despise my personal character in the game.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I challenge my fate! But yeah that sounds nasty.

Are the DLC worth getting? I was planning to buy them all... hope it won't be too costly...

I also despise my personal character in the game.
There's going to be a fair amount of DLC over time. I think they're worth getting, but I'm also a diehard FE fan, so I donno.

I just left my personal character fairly generic. I mean, you have the option of selecting names for Link, Ness, Lucas, and a whole bunch of other characters, so why not Robin too?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Fuujin's banned so I'm probably going to follow soon. Nice chatting :p

My character's facial expressions make me mad... especially his smiles. Time to make a female one named Peach.

| Big D |

Smash Master

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden

Finally, I can post this in relevance to the topic at hand

Top Bottom