• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Because they were bear macing the place. You can see people on stream covering their mouths with their hands as they ran for the door.
you can even sew the cloud of pepper spray by the door and people shouting to gtfo. it sounded like someone had a gun, we were scared for our lives

:phone:

Honestly I never really noticed probably because I didn't observe closely enough.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Shieeeet, missed the best Smashfest.

Did they get away with anything?
We were scared for our lives. We thought someone had a gun. I legitimately thought I could've died that day. Don't *******ize it into something as simple as "excitement".

Anyways, no they didn't get away with anything because some brave dude found a drill next to him and started beating the **** out of the thugs lol

SKidd

Smash Master
Don't *******ize it into something as simple as "excitement".

wtf was that censor lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Next monthly in 2 weeks! There's apparently a RSVP system on these new forums, but IDK how it works yet. And it looks like I can't edit the OP more than once before it gets approved to be added to the calendar (whatever that means) so it'll look stupid for a little while. And I'm pretty sure Charmeleon might be dead now.

Yup.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Next monthly in 2 weeks! There's apparently a RSVP system on these new forums, but IDK how it works yet. And it looks like I can't edit the OP more than once before it gets approved to be added to the calendar (whatever that means) so it'll look stupid for a little while. And I'm pretty sure Charmeleon might be dead now.

Yup.
Exactly 2 weeks?

Captain L

Smash Champion
Guys big d is a fraud my mk beat his ics and I don't even play mk

I've seen the future and it is bright

March 2nd monthly, feat. 16 pocket metaknights

| Big D |

Smash Master
So much beef lol.

A MK vs non MK crew battle would be fun, problem is there aren't enough non MKs.

lol at me vs BC, I already do that in tourney.

hey landerp

come at me bro

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Peach<3 Peach<3 Peach<3

They took away my Peach icon so this forum sucks now. I'm also unbanned. Found out thanks to Fuujin...

I also stand a better chance against Landon than Trevor. Peach<3

Captain L

Smash Champion
Look at me having a target on my back again

Dawson 20$ bo5 my mk vs your ics money match no character switches

Come at me bro

Top Bottom