• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh crap guys I need to surpass Jake's posts. If DGames counted it would be no contest jus' sayin'.

Also I am getting 4th or better on Saturday. It's happening.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
O**** I forgot I have a thing on the 2nd. Probably will only show up for brawl doubles. We better win Skidd.

| Big D |

Smash Master
You can only do that with a good team name.

Btw I'm going all Dedede this tournament.

And I might just be telling you that to try and get an easier MU as ICs.

And I might have included that last sentence to get an easier MU as Dedede.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Sup.

So long as Singles can end by around 8-9 in the evening I'm good to go. Don't want to be picky, it's just that I have some other stuff to do early the next morning and all and commute from Burnaby to Surrey is ***. (Can take up to 1 1/2 hours esp. late nights)

*Disappears*

SKidd

Smash Master
'hello. my name is dawson perron. you killed my sister/lover. prepare to die'

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
I can also bring a Wii and Brawl, and my friend will probably bring his recording set up.
Btw did you guys ever consider making a second thread for this (30000 posts are a lot)

Top Bottom