• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
idk SKidd but let's make one

ps the black Wolf is coming for your souls tomorrow.. who's ready??

the blast zone's got nothing

SKidd

Smash Master
Daz ur name tho

Also does anyone even own skullgirls

Or a fightstick
Get the streetfighter guys to learn it

:phone:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
my friend is giving me a copy of the PC version whenever that's out

so i'll see how that goes first

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yea, I'm coming tmrw. Surprise surprise
Yay! =D

Alright, time for the manditory pre-tourney post. First off, please bring Wiis, infinite replay hacks are encouraged but not necessary, yadda yadda. Myself and Dawson at least will be there for around 11am, and as a reminder, you will not be registered if you show up late (1pm for Doubles, 3pm for Singles, 7pm for P:M). Last off, there's a decent chance we may be upstairs; if you don't see us, ask one of the staff members, and they should point you in the right direction.

See you all tomorrow! =D

P.S. - Brandon, if you see this, is there a chance you could bring your tri-wing tomorrow? I would love to get my controller sorted out in time for P:M. =]

:005:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I stared at that picture for a solid 5 mins to come to the realization that I still don't know who you're going tomorrow.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yeah i'll bring my tri-wing if i show up

does anyone have an extra splitter? i can only record video

Kantrip

Kantplay
Trying to find a way to go to the tourney but my mom was predictably dumb and forgot to give me the money she owes me despite me reminding her multiple times and saying "you're not gonna remember in the morning" and now she's not home and, lo and behold, she didn't remember....

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
yeah i'll bring my tri-wing if i show up

does anyone have an extra splitter? i can only record video
Awesome, you are a pal. =D

Trying to find a way to go to the tourney but my mom was predictably dumb and forgot to give me the money she owes me despite me reminding her multiple times and saying "you're not gonna remember in the morning" and now she's not home and, lo and behold, she didn't remember....
Lame. =[ You'd better still be able to make it. D=

Also, Dawson is a derp and forgot his AV cords. Not the power cord, just the cord that plugs into the TV. If anybody could bring one, that would be super swell.

:005:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I have the high res ones (R/Y/W/G/B) ... Don't think anyone will use those tho ._.

Would be coming a bit later as Chilliwack -> Vancouver is like an hour and a half. So I'll miss singles

EDIT: There's gonna be P:M there?

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
SK2: Awesome dude! I was really happy with the number of people that showed up for the first or second time; hopefully everyone was able to get some good time in playing with each other. its important to stay positive and remember that losing is the most important part of learning, and learning is the most important part of the reward. I love tournament settings because you get to see a huge variety of playstyles, and new things you never encounter with your friends at home. It's really exciting to get beat the **** down by some janky **** you've never seen, and I find the thing that motivates me the most in playing any game is to do something that hasnt been done before.

Happy to see more people from the valley coming out, always a pleasure seeing people again, and once we are settled in downtown I am very excited to help built a tonne of hype around Project M. Aim to set up a strictly PM event in the coming months, so I'm excited to see more people from both Brawl and Melee come together to start playing the same game. The more we expose it, the quicker it will grow, so bring that new janky style everyone.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
i love you, traffic.
I've read your posts over a thousand times, and I feel like I already know you from the stories I've heard and the soft words you've left me here. I need you, Asa, I need your love.

inside me. *closefist*

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Oh and Kevin is my shoutout of the day, I would like to say how much I appreciate you. Your love of noobins and sharing the fun really makes me happy and I hope in the future we can spend many more rounds together. I'll convert you to PM some day, just wait :p! BC needs more Peach, and it needs more positive encouragement from more people like you.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Kevin brings a great vibe to the BC community; really helps newcomers feel comfortable and welcome. It's a great attribute to have.

Now, if only he'd enter singles :L

Top Bottom