• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
BigD's DDD is a fraud
*nod*

shout outs to Jake for ****** in brawl and being a TO.
Thanks Adam. Damn, I should do some kind of shoutouts...

I do not approve of Captain L punching Firefly in the middle of their tournament match.
Just so everybody knows, if anything like this happens again, I will be handing out DQs as I see fit. At the very least, it will result in a SET loss, no questions asked. The ONLY reason I didn't do anything this time is because...it was me, and not only would it have felt like an abuse of power to dish out a disqualification without prior warning (even though the set was basically over at that point anyway), but I was too busy trying to keep my head in the game to think too much about it.

Nah, I'm coming back when you main yoshi again :awesome:
yeah that's my plan too
It's funny because if I thought you guys were serious, I would actually do it.

...No really, I'm not kidding.

Captain L can be included in assault tho.
*moan*

Oh no, he got you!
*MOAN*

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
this is like the worst this thread has ever been lmao

omg brian come back to us

`dazrin

Smash Champion
wtf is going on in here LOL

Yo guys, I just want to remind people that there's a Melee/ PM tournament happening this Saturday. There's expected to be quite a good showing (Van Is. and WA are coming up) so be sure to make your way to stronghold as well! :) (Bring PM setups pls)

Here is the thread

Captain L

Smash Champion
I do not approve of Captain L punching Firefly in the middle of their tournament match.
just so the world is clear, that's basically my biggest (deepest) regret in a very long time. If I could do the day over again, I'd rather lose every single set and drop a 100$ money match to a new player than have to live with knowing I let my rage get out of hand. I can absolutely promise that I would never hit anyone I don't know extremely well, and I really try my hardest not to hit anyone in general. Obviously I suck at that. This all has to do with a lot of salt being built up between me and jake, on my end at least. Part of it also has to do with me being aware that I'm 120 pounds and couldn't hurt jake even if I tried (which I wasn't trying to, my intent was not at all to harm him). I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just trying to make sure nobody feels like I'm a menace who should be banned from tournaments.

Captain L

Smash Champion
realtalk it hurts deep down when people joke about me pulling a knife on someone. Whenever I'm totally in control of my emotions I try to build up a reputation of being a nice mild mannered guy which gets destroyed in a 5 second lapse of control

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm sorry Landon, I didn't mean to hurt you through the joking.

I understand that what you did was from a build-up as salt and I don't take it as an indication of you as a person. You are a nice, considerate, well-mannered guy who wouldn't mean harm on anyone as far as I'm concerned and, like Dawson said, if I seriously thought you would hurt someone I wouldn't be joking about it.

I'll cut it out now (no pun intended that's a bad coincidence)

Captain L

Smash Champion
hahaha I appreciate the cut it out humour

every time I type deep I have a moment where I decide whether or not to spell it deap

Kantrip

Kantplay
Classical piece of artwork depicts a young latino male standing over a pile of money and a controller:

"Deap in thought"

Captain L

Smash Champion
guys I thought of a feature that would make our streams the absolute pinnacle of stream quality

instant replay

#dazzlepun

Top Bottom