• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
So instead of painting controllers. I think I'll sell painted controller parts. They won't be new parts or anything just re-painted old parts from random (official Nintendo) controllers I own. The condition of the c-sticks/joysticks will vary so idk if you'd want those or not =x Don't expect the paint to last forever , it should last about a year though. Buttons will obviously wear out quicker depending on how much you use them.

Front face plate: $12.50
Back face plate: $12.50

Front+Back face plates: $20.00

Buttons:
A, B, X, Y, Z, Start, D-Pad: $1.00
L, R: $2.00
*Joystick, C-Stick: $3.00
*New Wii joysticks: $3.50 (black or white)

*Tri-Wing screwdriver: $2.00

For when the paint wears out:
Touch ups & re-paints: $5.00 (per controller)

* = not paintable

Available in every color they sell at a paint store but here are some examples .-.

So if you are at all interested just PM what you want, in what color.
l can send you a mock-up pic of what it'll look like if you want as well.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
And just in case you change your minds in the future, I'll put this in my sig:

It links to that post.

SKidd

Smash Master
OMG Star you're the rapest human being I know

legit

that's ****ing amazing

once i get some money ill sign up

SKidd

Smash Master
jesus christ landon why did you scream so loud when dawson got that last grab?

sounded like ****ing shiny ponyta lmfao

Captain L

Smash Champion
Dawson I have that set and I sent it to Byran to upload it

realtalk that was way more exciting than shiny ponyta

| Big D |

Smash Master
Well obviously it depends on who I'm playing. I only really ban delfino vs MK players, but now things are interesting.

Against MK I might try learning the mu on either one of those stages or I might just use a different character on either of those stages. Against MK Wario doesn't seem to work anymore (it did 1st set against Luke but got bodied 2nd set) and Jake managed to beat it. So right now I might just use a different character all together, like Snake, ROB, Sheik, Diddy, Falco, ZSS, Tink to name a few choices.

Against you the safe bet is probably to ban delfino, and either use ICs or some other character that does not get wrecked by pika.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think delfino is the right ban. Being able to attack their underside with literally no potential of getting punished is just too powerful, and then on flat sections there is always a way to run away from ICs the entire transformation. I think falco is actually pretty damn good on frigate, so if you have a falco, practice it up.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
FYI, there are some guys who posted on the BC Brawl FB page who would be interested in a smashfest sometime soon. I won't have time for the next week, but if anybody wants to get something going in that time, they should post there to get them involved. =]

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
No more planking! No more camping! No more non-Peach gayness!

No more shuttle loop!

Seriously, you'll scare all the newcomers away. :p

`dazrin

Smash Champion
sinister suckkkks

jk i love you babs

Starwaffle, go to this week's Saturdaze fest at the venue. I'll be streaming PM 2.5 (meaning there WILL be Squirtle) and yee. The rest of you should come too so we can make a deep regret pt.3

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I think peach would probably be worse than metaknight to use against newcomers because you can say, ya MKs da bess in the game and is really dumb, don't feel bad.

but against peach they would just feel an overwhelming amount of pressure with attacks being thrown out everywhere. They would have no excuse since peach isn't top tier and you'd make them feel like genuinely bad players. Peach is a newcomer soul crusher.

@Daze
I wanna play Brawl/P:M not P:M/Melee

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aww :(

The only complaint I ever get is her jab and maybe her dair :(

What's worse though, being pressured by Peach or being chain grabbed by Dawson?

Saturday is a maybe from me.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Peach is a very difficult opponent to play against. I hold my breath for entire stocks at a time, you get no time to think and are constantly at risk of getting dair'd but that's just me cuz I'm a scrub.

I have more usually have more fun being chaingrabbed by Dawson than being pressured by a peach =x

anymore than 2 matches against a peach and I'll start getting uncomfortable and start sweating.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aww, just play me a bit more and you'll definitely get more comfortable with the matchup or... just shuttle loop her.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Whitespot is overpriced and mediocre.

Anywhere else would be legit.

Starwaffle:
- 1 Purple (preferrably) or pink (light if possible?) front face plate
- A+B button (white ?)
- triwingpls

you coming saturday? Could it be done by then? I'll have the money for you, thanks!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Whitespot is reasonably priced and unlimited fries fries fries.

Do you want it painted purple? or do you just want a officially colored purple face plate?

what color is your back face plate? so i can post a mock-up.

Also I'm going to try my best to get them done by Saturday but it all depends if I make it home in time. If not then we can have another smashfest the following Saturday.

Top Bottom