• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So your parents are gonna buy everything you need while you're in university? Lucky guy.

Bet I could have gotten more scholarships if I had cut down on my extracurriculars and job and quit IB. :o

Captain L

Smash Champion
did you make those yourself

well I mean they're still getting me food and I don't see how much I'll need that won't be covered by the money I make tutoring. Car insurance/gas is the only thing that I'm worried about but a summer job would cover that for each year I'm pretty sure

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Guess I can't relate.

Aside from food, music, and being able to live at home, I had to pay for everything the moment I turned 16 and was able to get a job. Insurance is gonna cost you like $1.5k-$2k annually. Gas varies depending on how much you drive.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I see what you did there.

Static.

Pikachu.

Actually no you probably didn't even at all actually but-

Yeah.

Oh well.

Line breaks.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So Daws i got a Ness:M tech named after me

"Cancel Cancels" :pimp:

/doublepostworthy

SKidd

Smash Master
What if Kantrip was around back when Cheeszeman and I played each other first round all the time? That would've been hype.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
What is this "Legend of Korra" that I have been hearing about?

Bring on the hate LMAO. I haven't watched it at all (y)

Asa

Smash Hero
"Avatar: The Legend of Korra" is a spinoff of the popular tv show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" , which is a western take on an anime-style show. They're both really good shows, you should look into them

Top Bottom