• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Can't wait for tomorrow! So many new players but I dunno if I'll do singles.

Also for anybody that has Kid Icarus: Uprising... bring it tomorrow!

:peach:<3:peach:<3:peach:<3:peach:<3:peach:<3 :peach:<3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Dawson's gonna win this one... with Peach!

Made up a really awesome 60% combo string tonight and told Dawson about it :) Watch out!

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
And @ Arcansi:

I'm not going to go in depth and give you the satisfaction of a reply to your reply. I'm just going to disregard everything that's been said and go back to square one(No this isn't an early concession of defeat; I've just realized that this conversation will go nowhere and nobody will benefit; I'll just waste my time trying to reason with a brick wall) All I will say is that you're one annoyingly crafty fellow. Your shrewdness is astounding and mind you, I actually went back many pages and spent like 10-15 minutes looking through a lot of your posts. You're not a fan of small talk and feel the need to argue over NOTHING constantly. This is the point I was making, but you somehow miraculously turned it into a philosophically oriented debate(and your logic is just terribly flawed - don't give me a wall of text telling me to prove it; anyone on this forum knows what I'm talking about, and it's self-evident by the way you try to reason). It seems many have tried reasoning with you but all have fallen. No one can pin you down on something. Unfortunately for you, I will not be taking up the task to attempt to introduce you to an actual fruitful discussion.

You say you like to be logical and be clear minded. 'Logic' tells me that you shouldn't be trying to debate for virtually no reason on a casual forum, which essentially holds the purposes of general small talk, social discussion and Smash tourney/event facilitation and organization. That is what this thread is designated for. Of course debates are welcome, so long as they actually go somewhere.

You argue for the sake of arguing. Something I respectfully urge you to should take note of: It's one thing to inquire, in an attempt to gain a better understanding of whatever it is you inquire about, it's another to do it solely for the sake of sparking an aimless conversation that will go nowhere.

That is all I will say.

Inb4arcansiaskswhyitswrongtobelogicalorsomethingthatmissesthepointonceagain.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
so i might not be able to go

can't find my ****ing wallet..

Dawson if you see this plz check your room i think it might be on your bed

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I'm not going to go in depth and give you the satisfaction of a reply to your reply. I'm just going to disregard everything that's been said and go back to square one(No this isn't an early concession of defeat; I've just realized that this conversation will go nowhere and nobody will benefit; I'll just waste my time trying to reason with a brick wall) All I will say is that you're one annoyingly crafty fellow. Your shrewdness is astounding and mind you, I actually went back many pages and spent like 10-15 minutes looking through a lot of your posts. You're not a fan of small talk and feel the need to argue over NOTHING constantly. This is the point I was making, but you somehow miraculously turned it into a philosophically oriented debate(and your logic is just terribly flawed - don't give me a wall of text telling me to prove it; anyone on this forum knows what I'm talking about, and it's self-evident by the way you try to reason). It seems many have tried reasoning with you but all have fallen. No one can pin you down on something. Unfortunately for you, I will not be taking up the task to attempt to introduce you to an actual fruitful discussion.
I don't understand about half of what your saying because I simply don't see things that way. I see my discussions going places, and stuff. It should be noted I never attempted to change the nature of our discussion, nor do i ever intend to argue for no reason. I just inquire.

Thanks for the compliment too, I guess...

You say you like to be logical and be clear minded. 'Logic' tells me that you shouldn't be trying to debate for virtually no reason on a casual forum, which essentially holds the purposes of general small talk, social discussion and Smash tourney/event facilitation and organization. That is what this thread is designated for. Of course debates are welcome, so long as they actually go somewhere.
1. I have the free time, and it has reason to me. I'm not getting where you can distinguish that it doesn't.

2. I see my debates going somewhere.

You argue for the sake of arguing. Something I respectfully urge you to should take note of: It's one thing to inquire, in an attempt to gain a better understanding of whatever it is you inquire about, it's another to do it solely for the sake of sparking an aimless conversation that will go nowhere.
1. I don't.

2. That is why I inquire, usually. That or to challenge a statement I find untrue.

I know your not going to respond and that's okay I guess. I just don't see where these distinctions lie that you guys happen to see and I don't, and no one has been able to show me yet, and I'm pretty sure no one has tried.

Now, back to being ignored. :fluttershy:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Yeah so I don't think i'm gonna make it today guys, unless Dawson posts a miracle or something

sorta mad but at least it isn't p7

Asa

Smash Hero
why don't you just scrounge up the money from change to get a bus over then someone can cover yo u at the venue?

Asa

Smash Hero
but why just say maybe :/ just say no then surprise us later if you actually come

Asa

Smash Hero
have you played neebs? how's he doing? is landon not there? there's not stream ;(

Top Bottom