• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Low tier crews?

can't think of anything atm

Tbh captains or MU based crews would be dope enough

Captain L

Smash Champion
can I get confirmation from Crisis and Jason that they're still planning to be there for 11?

Captain L

Smash Champion
sweeeet deal

I just hope I can find the place without skidd being my co-pilot. It'll be a boring drive without him :(

(Skidd change your mind!!)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Rob, it would seem you already have turned on me...

But yeah sure. I'm not exactly sure what words you would want me to use though.

So what words should I use, rob?
Arcansi just stop with the arguing and "logic" unless it's discussing why Zelda sucks. I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot more to just casually chat.

You can begin by not arguing against this post.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Arcansi just stop with the arguing and "logic" unless it's discussing why my choice to pick Zelda sucks. I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot more to just casually chat.

You can begin by not arguing against this post.
Casually chatting....just isn't something I'm interested in. I've made an example before.

I can't care about smashfests or tournaments going on. Most other stuff is random and essentially pointless (atleast in relation to me.)

:fluttershy:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
But everything you post is random and essentially pointless (in relation to the rest of BC, quite literally might I add). The problem I have with Zelda is not that she sucks, but rather the fact that nobody else will accept the fact she sucks.

I'm beginning to suspect that DeLux wanted us to implement your rules as a side event to get you to stop posting.

And with that, good night!

Arcansi

Smash Champion
But everything you post is random and essentially pointless (in relation to the rest of BC, quite literally might I add). The problem I have with Zelda is not that she sucks, but rather the fact that nobody else will accept the fact she sucks.

I'm beginning to suspect that DeLux wanted us to implement your rules as a side event to get you to stop posting.

And with that, good night!
It would not seem to be pointless due to the point of this thread...

That makes sense.

I wouldn't stop posting even if it was run as a side-event. I also doubt that was why, but eh.

:fluttershy:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Arcansi:

No Arcansi, I actually saw from Rob that every time he got angry with you he would try again later to approach it from a different angle. He has done a lot of trying to understand and reason with you from my point of view, and each time he has given up from frustration.
I tried several times, several different ways to try and have a decent conversation, but every time you either just say my post has no logic, or outright insult me. Every time, I try and change my approach, but it goes nowhere. I just decided enough's enough, and gave up.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Arcansi:

I tried several times, several different ways to try and have a decent conversation, but every time you either just say my post has no logic, or outright insult me. Every time, I try and change my approach, but it goes nowhere. I just decided enough's enough, and gave up.
I only say your post has no logic if I can logically find so. Is this bad?

I don't mean to outright insult you, and may have done it once? Do you have any examples?

It doesn't make me feel. Song is catchy though.

Captain L

Smash Champion
A lot of things you say come off as insulting Arcansi. A lot. And I know that it's kind of just who you are, and that it's not on purpose. At the same time though, if "who you are" meant killing people, that wouldn't be something to encourage either.

Try to be a little bit more sensitive.

JASON! TODAY! NORFAIR! NO LGL! TIMEOUTS ONLY!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
As well as Meta Knight, Pictochat, and Norfair, I propose we ban logic from this thread.

Captain L

Smash Champion
over the course of many salty runback mms, I managed to take 7$ off Jason. It would've been 9$, but I lost the first mm.

we also had crews and recorded each match. it was L+Courier+Sinister vs Jason+Crisis+Rainf. The L crew won obvs

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
**** Meta Knight sooooo much. I have finally seen the light.

Recording to commence later tonight.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Was the crew battle recorded?
Oh yes. You will have the high honour of seeing a MK essentially destroy me by "two stocking" me.

Raninf: Sooooo glad you came today. Please come to all our future events. It was so great to finally meet you :)

Your Marth is GOOD just keep at it and you'll definitely improve. <3

Top Bottom