• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SKidd

Smash Master
NO ONE ****ING TOLD ME ABOUT THE MELEE TOURNEY

I COULDA BEEN THERE

GOD **** YOU MELEE GUYS

SPLIT COMMUNITY

... ****

also i've been bringing melee to brawl tourneys before sinister even made his account

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
FINALLY I have internet (no internet for two days).

Anyways, my responses.

I used to bring melee to every tourney. I would still bring melee. Only problem is, someone took my melee disk 4 months ago. I have the case, no disk. >_>

My internet is VERY slow right now, youtube is still loading all those vids 3 pages back, so I may have a comment on them later.

EVERY TIME I NAMESEARCH.

I mean, what is this BS you guys? 'Hahaha we got tons of info, let's give none of it to Arcansi and just derp!'
Arcansi, to be honest, I am slowly losing any respect I have for you. Dawson clearly said that he had the replays on his wii, but he had to go to New York (and just got back a couple of days ago). He has not had the time to put up the vids yet. So seriously, chill out. The vids will be posted when they are posted. In the mean time, just wait. Your complaining is REALLY getting annoying, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
IS THAT SO MR.SINISTER

You smell like the type of cat i'm looking for.

I have a proposition for you, join me on the hunt and I can make you a God.
SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME

Forever10 said:
also i've been bringing melee to brawl tourneys before sinister even made his account
and we still use my set-up :awesome:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah I'd love to learn the techs for Melee (from a human, not a forum). Repping low tiers in all Smash Bros. games :D

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I'm down to give everyone some stuff as will other players on PR. ...probably

Courier, where do you live? I'll travel out to where you are and teach you Melee so long as you at least main someone who isn't lowtier

I'll cut it off at samus.

SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME

and we still use my set-up :awesome:
Sheldon, I told you on msn but you did not respond; that's what you get for being a ******.

Sinister, i'm forever 10th

keep that **** on blast

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aw guess I'm out since I use Zelda. Guess you Melee people have never heard of Cosmo! I'm from Port Coquitlam though.

And hi Rob enjoying that warm, sunny weather? :D

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Aw guess I'm out since I use Zelda. Guess you Melee people have never heard of Cosmo! I'm from Port Coquitlam though.

And hi Rob enjoying that warm, sunny weather? :D
I live in coquitlam

and I know who cosmo is, he's old news, the lake is where it's at but that's not important; why place such a strenuous handicap on yourself? In brawl and 64 low tiers are about having certain things not in their favor but still being capable; in melee low tiers are flat out bad.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I have a fever of 101.5 right now, not feeling up to recording sorry.

I be ballin though.
Get a SD card somehow, and I'll record for you Dawson!

I primarily use Zelda because when I was 12-ish I thought Nayru's Love was the most awesome skill ever, and I have stuck with her since then. It's more for nostalgia than being practical.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Link is fun but it's all about them spacies dawg

I think i'm finally moving on to Fox but i can be pursuaded otherwise

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
You guys and your high tiers :(

Super respect points to anybody in BC that mains a low tier in any Smash Bros. game!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
when i'm not playing melee and playing brawl (rarely)
I play snake

but when i'm not playing snake or melee and playing brawl (oh god)

I'm playing barlw manondorf - he's still low tier right? lol

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Anyways, now that I realize I got ninjad by like 10 posts:

Yeah Yakal, I do remember that. That is one of the main reasons why GaW is low tier.

And Kev, do I get bonus points for co-maining (and soon out-right main) a bottom 5 character in each smash game?

| Big D |

Smash Master
Tiers shouldn't restrict who you play as, high or low.

Play whoever you want to play as, and don't let anything else be a deciding factor.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
My favourite characters to play as in brawl is Puff and melee is GaW, and I'm putting an effort at making them my #1 mains (ironically over themselves in the other game). Puff, I don't know who my best/favourite character to play as is, but the only character I can play at Super Awesome Dynamite Platinum level play is Jigglypuff.

Crisis

Smash Ace
Mu's should be considered when picking a character you want to win with. Otherwise it doesn't really matter if winning isn't the goal.

The tier list is really insignificant though imo. It's just characters and their good and bad mu's. =P

Top Bottom